Discuss The Soaps: Archive (2015 - 2017)

Sign in to follow this  

452 topics in this forum

• 209 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 107 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 104 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  1. Recasts 1 2 3 4 80

• 1,186 replies
    • 165 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 57 replies
  2. Soap Actor ?

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1,790 replies
    • 341 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 244 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• I haven't seen RHOBH but am so glad to hear the awesomeness of Camille Donatacci Grammer shining through.    @alwaysAMC I thought the same thing re: Aviva being cut in specific S6 episodes, but I think Bravo is keeping LVP in because they know viewers are hoping for a glimpse of her, be it new footage at her own fabulous home or in flashbacks.  Even in Bravo's bumper promos promoting all their hits, they show LVP's face (for both BH and VR reasons). She's got the star power and viewer interest and they're gonna ride it as long as they can.    Yesterday, they re-aired some episodes from Season 5 (LVP, Kyle, Kim, Rinna, Eileen, Yolanda, Brandi), and boy that was one of their last great seasons. Before we got Doritos and Sourpuss Jayne.  It's sad to see how chummy the Lisa's were. They looked genuinely amused complimenting one another, ripping on one another playfully... if things had played out different, I could've seen them remaining this way if Rinna wasn't so determined to be top dog and top one-linerer. It was also interesting/sad to see LVP's genuine affection and concern over Yolanda's health.  These shows really tear apart solid friendships. At least Rinna and Eileen never had a falling out.    Re: RHOP.  I echo what others have said about Chris being the perfect househusband to Monique.  Those two make such an awesome family. 
    • They can have Thomas kill off cast members one by one when they find out 'the truth'.  Next up, Xander.  Then Zoe.  Then Flo herself and her mother.  So stupid.  I saw yesterday just turned it on toward the end when Pam was filling in Hope and Brooke that she had seen Thomas and Emma arguing....now why would they have been arguing - he didn't even know her.  He's only been back for like 2 months and she hasn't been anywhere around.  And then Thomas (always someone) again with the "NO one can talk about BETH around the OFFICE again!"  and he just did it by saying it.  So comical...and the same scene will pick up again today with someone continuing to talk about it.    The whole thing - if "Thomas has a brain tumor" is so ridiculous because he's basically been this way most of his life...sure is a slow growin' tumor.  Does Taylor have one too?  He's crazy just like she is.  And Brooke with the 'he's not the most stable member of the family'...
    • I forgot about this. I'll have to watch. Please tell me the dialogue has finally ramped beyond "My husband, the mayor of this fair city, and I, his wife of the prominent family etc etc...."
    • I've never been a Givens fan. I'm glad most share my thoughts. She's not great and is over the top bad. 
    • Taraji lost that edge and simply turned Cookie into a hood rat.  S1, she was everything I'd be looking for in Stefanie.  Not now!  I purposely left her off the list.