GH: November 2017 Discusion Thread

• Members

Becky does look great. I agree that she doesn't seem to age.

Becky and Steve did a nice job today, initially, but then Liz started talking about Franco and how he's changed so I zoned out, but I liked Jason shutting her down about Franco. "Does that change anything for you?" Steely glare. "No". LOL

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See u all are noticing Shelly and Chris brilliance on GH. The pace is a mindblowing action packed adventure. Its so good viewers sure are responding. U guys can now see Shelly is really a seasoned head writer now. She could have been Mals co head writer on YR

• Members

Question for those of you who never stopped watching. Did Jason’s family and friends really not truly accept BillyJason/always knew something was off or is this a convenient rewrite? Because when I was watching and he got his memories and everything, people seemed fine.

• Members

Sorry Mals is doing just fine on Y&R. We need Shelly to anchor GH. We are entering another golden era of this show. Shelly will be remembered for making a hybrid gh of Clare Levine’s heart, Guzas mob, and Pat Falcon Smith’s action adeventure. Its a perfect recipe for success really. Plus she has Chris’s youth for a bigger skyrocketing effect.

If any of you want even more action in your day, Mals Young says “come on in” to Y&R

• Members

Me too.  After RC left, Jelly tried to make BM's Jason more similar to "Stone Cold", with wearing the black leather jacket and all.  I am still hoping that they make BM into Drew, and bring out a character that can display that lighter side that I enjoyed seeing as in those early scenes that featured BM.

Archived