GH: November 2017 Discusion Thread

• Members
7 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

She usually looks great so this was noticeably bad. Did she piss off someone in wardrobe and makeup? lol

I thought she looked great a couple of weeks ago and then she comes out looking like that?...YIKES!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They need to reduce Michelle Stafford's episode guarantees. Lawd. She goes around doing NOTHING. Nina is USELESS.

Curtis shirtless helps elevate this episode.

Jason/Robin is OK. I have been burned out on Robin but I like they brought her back to deal with this.

Kiki is another useless character. I'd rather watch Serena Baldwin. Yet another day of poor Maura looking terrible

Please register in order to view this content

If I cared more about Amy this Chet stuff might be somewhat touching and sweet but I really don't care. I'm so over this Man Landers crap. And now Maxie could be knocked up again? Lawd. You know they have no idea what to do with her. But it is curious if they make her pregnant, with Nelle wanting to work in the GH daycare ...

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Frank prefers to keep them like that in his office...  Weinstein style.

I will never buy Kiki as a doctor. Never.

MW's hair color needs a re-tuning.

The Red Menace needs to be offed by Cassandra.

Liked seeing Robin and the "Icing on the cake" flashback.

Curtis at the gym... 

I like the actor playing Chet so far....I also thank him for his service (IRL).I hope they do justice to him with whatever stories they do, as he deserves better than the last few year's writing. 

• Members
On 11/18/2017 at 6:22 AM, Antoyne said:

Am I the only one who’s come back for the Jason story and just FF’s everything else? I tried to watch live but I refuse to watch a story about Nathan/Maxie and newbies. Nina got lucky by being in scenes with Sam.

The was a semi lapsed viewer and the Jason story grabbed my attention and brought me back. I watch the rest of the show too, but I do credit that story with re-energizing the show.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • On Soap Opera Network

• Community Posts

• Nooo Brooke isn't worthy of being the new Stephanie that title belongs to Steffy.  They need stop with the constant Brooke propping and making her a victim. Let her be bad and own it.    #TeamThomas all the way! Brooke IS A Slut, she's called "The Slut From the Valley" for a reason LOL!!!!!    No one's acting like Taylor's a saint, the only people who say that are ones who act like Brooke is *cough*    Brooke's even WHITE WASHING her own past. She went after married men, who were related to her. It's not about how many men she's been with, it's that 99% of them were married and/or related to her  Brooke went after Eric whom she knew her mom was in love with, she went after Bill who was married to Katie at the time and got KNOCKED UP by him, she went after Deacon knowing he was married to Bridget, she had wall sex with Hope's boyfriend Oliver and couldn't tell that it wasn't 40 something year old Ridge as opposed to teenage Oliver LMAO!!   She also went after Thorne when he was MARRIED To Macy   I sense a pattern here.....lol lol lol I"d suggest watching more older episodes sorry lol Oh and Brooke put a BED in the office at FC to seduce MARRIED Ridge and Thorne Yet some wanna go on about Taylor like she's one tenth the trash Brooke is LOL
    • Victor Arnold ALL MY CHILDREN    Vic the Bank Robber (Mary Kennicott)  1975
    • What happened to Tsitsipas? Looked like he was cruising over Frances. Just a typical meltdown, or did Frances just start redlining? Novak shouldn’t have played this glorified exho if he was having problems with his wrist. Just play a light schedule like the other vets and let the young boys exert themselves.
    • Watching this promo makes me wish they'd fully lean into Brooke becoming the new Stephanie. They already treat the character like crap, they may as well let her become the overbearing and scheming mother that Stephanie was. KKL could do well in that role. I'm sick of them slut shaming Brooke now that Taylor is back. Taylor is no Angel (now that I'm watching the reruns on YouTube, Taylor has NEVER been an Angel) so it's hard to take them acting like she's a saint when Brooke is this evil whore.
    • Please register in order to view this content None of it made sense or felt earned. Just a lot of plot-driven nonsense to add soapy appeal without understanding what soaps are about. It felt like he didn’t really understand his characters and therefore didn’t have a lot of confidence they would merit an audience’s attention without all the convoluted mess. Dunn needed to study Peyton Place and Knots Landing and write accordingly. But that type of approach probably wouldn’t have gotten this project greenlit. I love seeing characters we don’t usually see represented, but if it’s not backed up with the basics of good writing, or even just good entertainment, it’s all for naught. The episode that focused on the sex party for disabled queer people had a lot of beautiful moments, but it would have hit harder if we had gotten to know Marvin a bit better beforehand. It felt like Dunn was writing this for short attention spans, thought he needed to address everything NOW, and self-sabotaged. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy