GH: November 2017 Discusion Thread

• Members

They got my with those Jason and Carly reunion scenes, great work from Burton and my baby love L Dubya. I'm tempted to put this back on rotation but I'm not interested in any of the other characters so I think I'll just stick to edits.

I was kind of hoping teeth grinder would end up being a still alive AJ

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am probably the only one on this board who does not view BM as "bloated".  Some men simply have a beefier body type, and I think he's made the most of it.  I'd trade bodies with him any day.

I liked that scene, too.  Love or hate the SB return, there is denying there is alot more action now than before.  While I view myself a more of a traditionalist as far as soap storytelling goes, I have liked the SB return so far because they have mixed some real life emotions with all the action stuff, such as Epiphany looking almost like she had seen a ghost when she saw SB's Jason next to Sam's hospital bed.

• Members

I'm usually one of the first to point out Miller's awful bloat but I actually don't think he's looked that bad lately.

And he is a bit more stocky/beefy, doesn't make him fat.

Anyway, he was AWFUL this week. He's been phoning it in for a long time anyway but he was just terrible this week. I want to laugh anytime he grits his teeth and shouts and tries to act threatening.

Archived