GH: November 2017 Discusion Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like them both as well.  He’s hot af and I’m not bothered by him being primarily there to look at.

Let’s face it, Drake (in his younger days) on DAYS was no Wayne in the acting department.  Same with Jimmy Lee Holt on GH and pretty much every man on B&B, who seemed to me to hire for hotness first, then acting talent.  

• Members

Well I must be brain damaged because I've been enjoying the show. I took a 20 year break because I was not into the mob crap but I was actually excited to see SB back. I don't know what most of you want from the show. (Not being snarky, I'm honestly perplexed)

We've seen more of the old cast and had some new characters to freshen it up. I like the side stories, anything to keep the show about Sonny and the mob. I'm sorry many of you don't enjoy it, but I was there once.

• Members

I don't really "hate" the show right now. I wouldn't call it overly compelling. I'm not fond of a lot of who is getting the focus and several pets are getting airtime that's clearly just filling their large episode guarantee.

The Jason story hasn't been too bad. I've liked the use of Monica. The problem though is they use Monica heavily for a brief time and then she disappears. Like Bobbie was getting a few solid appearances a month and now she's MIA.

Felicia and Mac have been reduced to cameos and being the comic relief. I mean, I'm glad to see them now, as they were MIA for a while (Felicia averaged an appearance a month here and there but Mac was MIA for a long time), I guess it's better than nothing but I hate that I feel like I have to accept scraps.

The Nathan/Maxie/Amy/Chet story is snoozeworthy. I like Chet though. I don't really hate any of them but meh. And of course Maxie's knocked up because they don't know what to do with her.

I don't care about Julian. I don't care about Franco. I don't care about Nina. I don't care about Kiki. I don't care about Finn. All of them need to be shown the door.

Anna is wasted on Finn. Alexis is wasted on Julian. Liz is wasted on Franco.

I like Griffin/Ava and Jordan/Curtis

I like Laura and Kevin but they're never on. (Same for Ned and Olivia)

Dante and Lulu have nothing going on. I like Michael and Nelle but they're wandering aimlessly right now.

So for me the show is a mixed bag. I find it watchable.

I liked seeing Hillary B. Smith/Nora again. Have always loved her so it's nice to see her. I'm glad they found a way to bring her back again for a visit.

Archived