GH: November 2017 Discusion Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kman I swear its the same thing with you. I see you do it to many posters on this board. U do this sanctomonious hypocritical holier then thou bs. Honestly lets see the ratings for last week and we will notice GH is a hot show. I had to see u praise that hack Sally Sussman for months on end.  Right now i feel like i have been taken on a thrill ride.

• Members

And of course, Franco is the only one who now knows the secrets.  I HATE Franco!  If they want Steve Burton back, just fire Miller's ass and get on with the show!  The only thing worth watching was Laura's wedding proposal.  She looked stunning.

• Members

LOL

I didn't praise Sally for months. I was giving her time. She failed. I've said that. But your precious Mal failed as EP because he signed off on everything Sally wrote.

I have no issue with you enjoying GH right now or you as Jerry enjoying Y&R but stop telling us that we're all basically stupid for not seeing it the same way as you and "everyone else not on here".

• Members

You didn't expect any original ideas from TIIC?(I know you  didn't, @Cheap21  Valentini is having a wet dream being able to retread his TERRIBLE OLTL story. We're lucky Barbara Rhoades isn't  Betsy Franco.  Shoehorning Roger Howarth into the story makes it even worse. Bloated KillerFillerGriller Miller and Howarth both need to be victims in Dr. Klein's cleanup. At least with Burton you have a little nostalgia built up. And flashback material.

BTW  I liked Barbara Rhoades before her OLTL stint.

• Members

Isn't this what Helena did with bloated Jason when he came on? Supposedly??...there is nothing new here. The same garbage.

Yeah, it seems they want the few viewers they have left watching these mess to think that SB Jason is Andrew and that BM bloated Jason is the real Jason. I think it will come down to who has the longer contract....LOL. Who is willing to play the real Jason the longest....LMAO....wish they'd both leave and GH would be left with egg on their faces.

I am sure they'd come up with that Anna's twin was actually the real Jason in drag.

Archived