1982 tape of GH's Demi Moore kissing 15 yo co-star at party

• Members

I've heard this all over the news today. OK, she was 19 (albeit married to her first husband) and Philip Tanzini (Jeremy Logan) was 15 at the time. Still, he looks so much younger than 15 that it really kicks up the yuck meter. It's even more disturbing than the infamous Liza Minnelli/David Gest kiss. Watch at your own risk!!! 😨

https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/demi-moore-philip-tanzini-et-video-age-general-hospital-kissing-at-party-a8051906.html%3famp

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had no idea there wasn't that much of an age difference between them.

PT and DM seem to be playing for the cameras, which opens up a whole different discussion over shows like ET (even in '82) relying on juiced-up situations. On the other hand, I do think "passionately" is maybe a little too strong a descriptor.

I do wonder what was going through their heads at that moment. You've got a teenage boy hanging out with a young (but older) woman he might regularly see. Do you think his hormones were maybe a little out of whack after that? And didn't Demi have a substance abuse problem at the time? 

Maybe that's why PT appears to be wiping the kiss off immediately after.

Archived