B&B: November 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm sure Caroline is gone indefinitely. I'm guessing Thomas will pop back up at some point to complicate Sally/Liam/Steffy once they find a recast. 

Another one they still hold onto but don't know what to do with her: Ivy.  Doesn't she still pop in once every couple weeks as a soundboard for someone or seat filler at a Forrester meeting? 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So true. They finally figured out what to do with Myrna - B&B's first diverse woman as a leading lady in a solid quad - and Brad decided to get all PC. Can we just pull a Dallas here and pretend the last 2 years were a dream? We'd lose nothing and gain Aly back! Has anything that happened after those two terrible events been worth keeping? S2 could 'arrive' in LA with the wonderful and ageless Patricia D as a recast Sally, not Shirley. No CoCoPuffs or racist stereotypes DumLita and Saul2. 

• Members

Liam told Steffy - whose argument was that "Well your Dad told a lie - but it was all for good reasons!  Look how happy Thomas and Caroline are!  Your Dad lied but you can't tell the TRUTH Liam...look how HAPPY Thomas and Caroline are!"  She wouldn't tell her brother the truth.  And Liam told Wyatt-no-brain.  When Liam told Wyatt, Wyatt's line was pretty close to "That's just CRAZY BRO!  You're TALKING CRAZY BRO! DAD would NEVER DO THAT BRO!"  Which makes it all the more ridiculous that Liam tells Steffy the truth.  He kissed someone (rehash of multiple plots the past several years).  Steffy won't be able to handle it.  Divorce.  But she'll complete the trifecta of the Spencer men and sleep with Bill probably by Tuesday.  It's so awful.  Considering when Liam bumped his brain in a plane to Australia, Wyatt bedded her that night when she turned her phone off and wouldn't return "his texts" because he "went home with Ivy".  She couldn't save her Hoo Hoo for 12 hours.  Had to give it away.  She's a ho. 

• Members

Thanks, I missed a few shows there didn't see how the story ended exactly except  see a Sally bidding Thomas goodbye while celebrating she owned the Spectra building again.  The story kept upping the stakes but I guess Brad decided to drop it and just go full steam ahead with Liam and Sally. Good God I feel pity for Clifton and MacInnes Wood for their characters to be perpetually stuck in these absurd and repetitive triangles and/or quads for the last eight years now. I forgot Ivy was even on the show, what a pointless character to keep around. 

I also don't understand this fascination in the last couple years of Brad's that goes like "Single kiss=break-up, divorce, and new coupling". I'm not sure when a single kiss to someone else, as harmless as it means becomes the ultimate deal breaker and deal maker. 

I'm not even sure what the point of Wyatt and Katie are except that their relationship being a secret has got to be the worst kept secret in daytime history this side of Passions lol. Everyone knows and doesn't care?  LOL. I would have killed whiney ass Wyatt off in exchange for keeping Zende and Thomas on canvas. 

BTW, I do agree above Patrika Darbo should be playing the original Sally, I wouldn't have minded it at all and would make the story feel like it had more weight to it. 

• Members

I know.  It's the same drivel over and over.  Steffy shuts her phone off and goes right into someone else's arms within hours.  She's in over the top hysterics, blubbering mess.   And Bill- "you're a Queen!" repeatedly.   I wonder why Liam and her aren't divorced and Bill and her bangin' and married yet....they've really dragging their pace on this show hahahaha.  And Bill: "you're the most amazing woman I've ever met."  Which he's said to every woman LOL.

• Members

I wish they'd just screw and get it over it. Honestly, I feel like this is another scheme of Brad Bell to try and fake the viewers out again. I don't think that Steffy/Bill will go through with it. He'll just pull the rug from underneath us at the 11th hour. 

Please register in order to view this content

This is why I miss his father so much. Bill Bell would've saw the potential and scandal Steffy/Bill could provide and been pulled the trigger. Brad is adamant to keep Steffy in Liam's orbit much to her detriment. 

I could've done without today's episode. I feel like it is 15 mins I'll sadly never get back.

• Members

Or they'll kiss and then she can be truthful with Liam and that will be worse that him kissing Sally, finding out his Dad put the moves on his wife.   Or, I was thinking (this is a joke of course) -  Liam could always tell Steffy and his Dad that he's dying of a rare autoimmune disease - so rare there's not even a name for it so he needs to spend the time he has left with Steffy -- since the lie worked for Caroline, you should both be perfectly fine with that because then I get what I want and that's all that matters, right? lolllll

• Members

Brooke has done the same thing. B&B has always been about filth and being trashy but Brad doesn't know how to write it.

Steffy sleeping with Bill and Liam being with Sally doesn't make sense at all. How long has it been that Liam was professing his love to Steffy? It was this great love story with the Aussie wedding they had. Which no one watched and maybe that's why Brad broke them up? It's more like Brad has no idea what he is doing as HW and should stop writing this soap.

And remember HOW MUCH Bill wanted Brooke? That sure didn't last either.

Bradley Bell forced feed us Sally and Thomas because HE wanted them as a couple. He didn't care what the fans wanted and then the actor pulled a fast one and left him hanging with no  story.....LOLOLOL

Yet, we still have poor Rick stuck with boring transgender Maya.....that's the couple that should have broken up long time ago. Not that the other couples sucked too.....

Archived