Y&R December 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

All of this outrage over Jack using Ashleys paternity in his quest for Jabot...

Back in 85 Terry Lesters Jack used the secret to have Ashley step down as president of Jabot.

From synopses of that time

... Jack threatened to tell John about Ashley's parentage unless Ashley lets him be president of Jabot...

Those scenes were used in the Emmy nomination clip

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Devon and Neil are acquiring companies. Devon is living his passion for music. Neil is running a PR firm (which in this day and age is essential) for the largest company being Newman Enterprises.

I never knew about the 1985 Terry Lester Jack using Ashley paternity, but I find it funny that people on here think it's below Jack. Jack is no saint, and this makes for better drama. It actually gives Traci more to do (they need to feature her more) than being Abbott wallpaper always crying and never taking sides. I'm team Ashely.

Jill selling Chancellor is odd. I wish it was not to Cane running it, but it's MUCH than having the Newmans run it (I'm behind episodes so please don't tell me this changes lol). I also don't know how much Jess Walton wants to commit to the show anymore with her schedule. As for the passing of the torch of Chancellor, they should have chosen another character.

Archived