Y&R December 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

@ranger1rg support for Ashley was DOA when she started this war cause Jack wasn't there. Her motivations are what? Jack took things to the gutter but he seems to be only defending himself against Ashley's cause. As for whose Team I'm on? Neither. Just calling it like I see it. 

I agree that Traci seems to be blaming Ashley and expecting her to stop and make things right. Doesn't seem fair but it could be because Ashley started this mess. 

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There's a reason the show's ratings are so down now and won't ever go back up.  I wouldn't have thought that Y&R would be done in the next 5 years, but given this past year - they're done and they definitely should be.

I don't know of the examples you give because I stopped watching back then as well.  Cane/Jill (I really don't even know who Cane and Lily are, and Devon is the biggest waste of air I've ever seen), Jill being Katherine's daughter....I have no idea who J.T. is, or Amber or when Deacon was on the show or about 10 years in there.  The bleeding actually started then.  Because a 1975 viewer tuned out during those years, and not only me, but many have steadily since.  And it's started even more again this past year.  So keep on drinking the Mal kool-aid.  And I don't even know who he is either if I didn't come on these boards, but lucky for you, he's apparently the best thing there ever has been.  (has been). 

The worst I've seen - tuned in today since the day before Christmas Eve - will someone please decide if Jack is now the biggest villain, nastiness?  This is not Jack.  If this is how he's going to be, get rid of him, and old-goat-Victor.  This Jack is all over the map, and I just don't care. 

• Members

Seriously, that's all they got for Nick? Walking around without any clothes on at the shelter?? Are we suppose to care for him more now? Mal must have the hots for Nick.

Jill and her New Year's scheme.

Please register in order to view this content

I'd rather Jill not return if this is all Mal had for her. It is sickening seeing Cane grinning from ear to ear while Lily thirsts for him....YUCK!

Victoria, JT and Reed was cringe worthy to watch. So much bad acting.

Archived