Y&R December 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved the sparks between JT and Abby. It would be a much better pairing than with boring needs to take a shower Scotty. I just hate that they continue to write Abby like a super bitch. I loathe characters that are written that way.

Nick and Chelsea are useless. Nick has become the noisy housewife/Dear Abby of the town. I don't know who needs to be cleaned up more....Nick or Scotty? Both look gross!

• Members

What was the point of including that? To show Jack was distracted? It was illogical. It's not like Traci missed Xmas. 

I still can't get over Ashley cold and heartless dumping of Ravi. It made zero sense. So Ravi wanted to get away and jumped to conclusions about booking a trip for them - big deal. It's weird he would do that because Ashley obviously will spend Xmas with her entire family.

A better response: "Ravi, I'm your boss and it's inappropriate for us to have this kind of relationship. Take the job at Newman and meet me at the hotel tonight. If you don't want to be FB, I understand and we can be friends." 

Archived