GH: December 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

I really want to feel bad for Jason but Burton slipped right back into that vacant teary eyed stare that I’ve always hated, in no time. Every damn scene ends with it. I actually liked him on Y&R because it felt like he actually tried a little.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There is no point to Julian being back on the show (Aside from those rabid Julexis loons). Why do they need another bar (pub)? 

Speaking of rabid... it really is sad that SB has to address the fans in this way.

More babies on this show are not needed. As it is there's enough kids on this show for a spinoff:  GH Primary School.

Seriously, Hair and Makeup needs to address MW's awful hair.

Woodcock can run around in those sweats anytime he likes!

Oh, Kiki, you've always been a big fat loser, sorry it took you so long to notice.

• Members

So, I will say, Port Chuck is finally beginning to seem like a community (with the exception of Franko, Nin-Ugh, and there is no need for Smarmy Jillian to run that bar). We have a few new Q's (though a Ward related Q could help). Dr. Kim should have been Sarah Webber who moved to California but FV refuses to bring back characters, just creating new ones.

Laura's speech was good. I was amazed to see TJ and Molly. Why aren't they showing Med Student TJ needing a mentor? (God knows Kiki  is tiresome moaning about how hard it is to try to be one).

Nice to see SBH as Mayor Macy-Gray-Lite. Loved Felicia/Maxie. I even don't mind Obrecht/Woodcock/Britta dynamics. 

I didn't like the Stella snub to Jordan about the art piece. That seemed silly, considering the conversation about art she had just had.

Please register in order to view this content

CVE, I'm giving you a C so far...

• Members

I'm not hating the show either. It's far from "great" but it's not been too awful. LOL. Even though I can't stand Finn/Anna, Julian, Franco with Liz, and Nina, the rest isn't so bad. I think Shelly and Chris have been mixing the cast up better. I actually feel a slight bit of an effort to inject some heart back into the show. It'll never be what it once was but I do feel a difference. I can't pinpoint exactly what it is though.

• Members

Part of it, I think, is from little moments...

Jordan/Ava, Josslyn,/Jason,  I like Oscar, and I think GS is playing the beats of awkward teen finding out he has a family well. The additional Q's is a  big help. . Kevin/Dante, Laura/Lulu

I don't care for Finn/Anna much. That's mostly because I feel she needs an equal like Robert, not character #4 from FV's pal. Gloomy Gus Finn is like Sominex.

The Franko s*it is awful. A Christmas Miracle would be his timely demise....

Flashbacks would have really worked. Shame they weren't used.

Can't wait for DA tomorrow!

Archived