GH: December 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My favorite thing is that the Quartermaines feel like an actual family again. Sure they’ve killed off most of the adults, but I will say it appears there’s been a genuine effort to rebuild the family. I don’t remember the last time Monica was used this much in ages.

• Members

I haven't watched GH in a few years but this would kill me.  AJ is my fav. character and I can't even with how this played out over 15ish LONG years.  The mob three are such contemptible, disgusting characters, and it has been utterly sickening to see decades of them being treated as alternative heroes.

• Members

I enjoyed the scenes too, and I'm glad the writers made the decision to take a pretty far-fetched story and inject some realism and ambiguity into the situation.  It is unlike anything I am familiar with from soaps the past.  I am not the violent type, but I think I would have enjoyed the scenes between Drew and Sonny even more if Drew said, to Sonny, "You sure forget me in a New York minute!" and then WHAM!, smacked Sonny on the side of the head.  Better still if Drew knocked Sonny and Carly's heads together, Three Stooges style!

Archived