GH: December 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This about sums up how I feel as well

I can see a difference without Jean there. It's slight but it's different and better. Now the show as a whole? There's still a lot of work to do, but it's watchable. But those above characters need to go ASAP.

• Members

No disrespect intended to Ms. Passanante, but I have liked it better.  However, I don't know if the improvement came from any one factor alone.  Part of it could be Chris Van Etten and the other part could be that the arrival of Babs Bloom has everybody scared and they are now "writing for their life"!

• Members

I'm glad others notice the change for the better.  I think having Altman without Jean P has helped (she wrote y and R on her own for a few months before Jean got added and I liked it before noticing a quality drop when jean p joined).  

I will say I like Nina better now then when Ron wrote her...and I do like that the scenes are longer then they were under Ron c.

I think the two Jason thing could be good long term if they play up Sam's conflict...since her character thought she was with Jason but qasnt...so it could be played out that she could wonder if she loved drew because she thought he was jason..or did she love him for him being him....and could she go back to the real Jason when he is vastly different then the Jason she  had been living with for a few years.   Could be a complex triangle IF the writers write it.

Have u guys noticed that Sonny and Carly aren't pristine and sometimes called to task?  

I also have liked Bobbie and Monica being shown and not just ad place holders..but actual purpose...same with Laura.

• Members

The hits just keep on coming for Drew...Sam and Jason bonding and then kissing did nothing for me. Truthfully I hated the show when it was the loathsome foursome of Sonny/Jason/Sam/Carly. I also was always bothered by Jason leaving Sam after the Franco rape/pregnancy story.

• Members

I agree about Laura being mayor.  One strange feature about RC's tenure on GH was that he seemed to like having all the morally bankrupt characters in leadership positions, such as Victor Cassadine running the WSB, Obrecht as Chief of Staff at the hospital, and Lomax as mayor.  Lomax was the last issue that needed repair.

Archived