DAYS: December 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Playing catchup and I have to admit that I find it interesting that the shooting story is turning the corner and being about one part of a couple (JJ) and turning into a quad and being about the other half (Lani)

While Ciara is being a brat, I love this actress. She still has some growing to do, but she has a natural vibe to her...chrisma I like. At least her and Claire are even matched, but I get Sami Jr from Ciara.

That little scene between between Kate and Andre on 12-26 was good. That silence like they might kiss, but Chad and Abby interrupted.

I'm on 12-27, and it has flowed really, really well from one episode to the next. 

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well yeah. Unless it's really bad, like DAYS' previous regime, they pretty much keep things squeaky clean. 

But honestly, who'd of thunk in 2012 that all four soaps would still be airing in 2018? That in itself is a shock. 

Please register in order to view this content

But oh aren't we lucky that we now have TWO sets of random park areas for people to sit on a bench? We've now got the stone walls park area. Yay, progress! 

Archived