DAYS: December 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

If that's true, it's even worse.  You don't get a pass for ignorance when this kind of thing is happening in your society.  Still, I have a very hard time believing no one mentioned it. If so this show really does need to be pulled off the air. NBC should be ashamed.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The problem seems to be more about trigger-happy cops than racism. Probably the worst cop shooting I've seen was a white guy being forced to crawl on the floor, crying for his life, and then the cop still shot him several times with an AR-15 rifle.

Having a new police character be the shooter wouldn't have impacted the canvas as much.

• Members

The soap media are blind when it comes to soaps, period.

They’re holding on for dear life as it is, kissing the butts of 4 remaining soaps with ratings that don’t scream “We have a future here.” No one really tells the truth orthey won’t get their spoilers and interviews and access.

The interviews? Let me know when soap actor honesty is the rule rather than the exception. They’re afraid of losing their jobs. At least I understand that fear.

• Members

It sucked because there was nobody at the party minus Kate(her nemesis). All of Salem should've been at the NYE party.

Kate to Will: You look very handsome.

Indeed, I agreed with Kate.

LMAO at Sonny thinking Will was waiting for him in his bedroom.

Will sure was thirsty for Paul. I would have preferred a more romantic kiss instead of the big lip lock but I'll take it.

• Members

With the exception of that tone deaf mess of story involving JJ/Theo, I do think Ron has improved the show. 

I love Eve and I'm glad she's back to cause some trouble. I wish Justin would cheat on Adrienne with her. The way she dumped Lucas didn't sit well with me.

Speaking of which, even though I like Sonny, I sort of enjoy the idea that he's going to be the one left out in the cold short term.  The way he dumped Paul pissed me off, so he deserves it, imo. 

I like that we are seeing John and Paul's father/son relationship develop.

New Sierra (however it's spelled) is a vast improvement.  Thank god they cast someone who can act (relatively speaking).  They have the potential for a decent quad there. I can see Sierra/Trip as the couple that emerges.

Jennifer's hair. Yeah, I'm not one to worry about hair and looks, but I'm guessing someone thinks the grey doesn't show. Unfortunately this is a hi def world and it's very noticeable.  She would look better with shorter hair, I think.

I miss Ann. She should have been all over Lucas in his weakened state.

• Members

I love seeing Sonny alone on NYE. He got more love from Chad than Will and Paul combined. At least Chad gave him a NYE kiss......LOL.  Will seems to care more about Paul than his former bf.

I hope Tripp gets his backbone back though. He and Ciara would be a great pairing.

Jennifer needs her hair colored. She looks awful and I keep waiting for Jethro to appear on screen.

• Members

Yes on both accounts. Tripp needs to stop being that wimp who lets a girl walk all over him when he's been friend zoned. 

Jennifer does need her hair colored, but it would just look better shorter at her age.  She could probably blend it better and go longer between dye jobs if she did. As it stands it's just unfortunate.

Archived