DAYS: December 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haven't seen today's episode yet, but I'm really looking forward to it!

I actually really like Camila Banus, but I alternate between not "getting it" and downright resenting Gabi.  But I really enjoyed her & JJ on Thurs., and I figured halfway through Lani would see them, jump to the wrong conclusion, and hook up w Eli.  I found it curious that RC subtly teased this quad when E/G and JJ/L were the clear couples, but this is a nice long-game situation for me... it has revived and improved upon a Dena Higley dud and now I'm really interested in seeing where this goes, when these two couples, along with Rope, were the low points of the show for me.

• Members

Those Will and Sonny scenes where he's trying to convince Will to come and live with him were hot

Please register in order to view this content

And you could tell the actors were enjoying those scenes. I felt the chemistry between them which I wasn't expecting and I was fully on the Will/Paul bus before now. I'm finding the show a bit boring other than them but I like Ciara though. I like Hope's son too, I've not seen him before. I'm convinced Rafe should be axed.

• Members

Finally playing catch up...since the last time I watched was the start of the Memphis adventure...

NuCiara...looks like she can act but i see what some of the comments are talking about. How did she leave town again?  And I feel that they totally had her and Claire change places. Was Ciara the one that all the guys follow around while Claire was the wallflower?

Kate v Patch. Nice scenes. 

JJ. I got to that camera scene everyone was talkin about.

• Members

I started from 12/15/17 where the camera pans over JJ in bed from the back. I have been lurking on the thread during the month so I knew of it and have to agree. lol.

Sadly, my internet had a oops moment so NBC players has gone back to not allowing me to watch when the episode is starting at me RIGHT THERE. That is it for the CURRENT week is infuriating. 

But I get to shade...I mean watch y&r now where I don't have nearly as much headaches on their player (but still have headaches.

THey should allow the fans to continue to post on sites that load well ie. YT, DM, etc if their players are going to be complicated) as I do NBC now. le sigh...I remember when one could play HEROES nonestop on NBC's page. 

Archived