Y&R' Star Kristoff St. John Allegedly Threatened to Shoot Himself

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me neither.  I think KSJ is like every parent out there who struggles with losing their child, especially when that child died by his own hand.  As I've said before, I feel that's the kind of inner, emotional pain that never goes away; and while many parents eventually find a way to cope, others, unfortunately, do not.

I can't begin to understand why anyone working at the network or at SONY would want to leak this information to the media.  If they did, though, then there's a special place in Hell just for them.

That's one reason why I love Carol Burnett.  Besides being one of the best comediennes ever to grace the small and big screens, she was also one of the first celebrities to stand up to the tabloids, taking the National Enquirer to court after they had printed an item about her being drunk at some Washington, D.C. restaurant.  The story was false, and potentially career-damaging.  However, not only did Carol win her suit against the rag, which forced them to retract, but she and her then-husband, Joe Hamilton, also donated the settlement to charity.

• Members

Sometimes it is not as black and white as learning to cope/unable to cope. Sometimes it just takes time. It has not even been three years since his son's death. It's been even less time since they uncovered the truth about the mental facility where his son took his own life.

Added to this, I think KSJ has found himself alone, without a wife/GF to be a support in his life, and maybe not seeing his kids every day. It's tough to be alone, struggling with sh*t like this.

I don't know why CBS/Sony would leak, IF they did leak. It's so cruel, especially as KSJ has been a Y&R/Angelica cheerleader for years. I don't even understand why they would feel the need to leak. To cover their asses? For what? This is a family matter and it doesn't involve CBS/Sony as a workplace or otherwise.

Archived