DAYS: December 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The vigil was just odd. I know it was mentioned how it was thrown together last minute. I'm sure that was to explain why no Chad? Abby? Andre? Kate? Even Claire's grandmother, Hope? Are we supposed to believe that Claire wouldn't take a moment to make sure they knew about it and that they didn't show? Again, as said, I'm sure the "thrown together last minute" was supposed to make us understand that there is no budget for people to actually show up! If they can't do it well, then why bother? It just comes off lame. 

Chandler's scenes in reaction to Sami having Will "strangled" have been the only ones so far that I've liked with him. I actually felt like he was into those scenes and the anger seemed real. (About time.)

Eli bringing up the race issue made me not like him. As said, race had never been mentioned before in this storyline so why now out of the blue? Maybe if the police had been having previous issues on the docks that involved young black men wearing hoodies then it could have made more sense that J.J. might assume because Theo was in a hoodie that he was "dangerous". This story is only giving me one quick appetizer when I want a full three course meal, darn it! Again, if you can't do it well (budget or otherwise), then don't bother. This story has an affect on so many characters in town. It should be a huge impact but so many beats are skipped over. 

Hope better find out about Rafe/Sami quickly so there one-minute "break" last a whole lot longer than a commercial break!!!

• Members

Thanks Victoria. Only a 1 day break then, good news for me.

I think people are getting too bogged down on the budget issue. This is a show that looks 100% fake but I'm rolling with it. It's just part of the fantasy for me.

Also, surely the whole point is that race has never been mentioned before? To show how a misunderstanding/assumption can easily develop out of nowhere. I thought that was the point.

More annoying than anything, Theo deserved to be shot. JJ is not in the wrong.

Archived