DAYS: December 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved today's episode!  Paul's eyes popping out and squirming thinking Will was going to tell Sonny they were kissing and that he had the hots for him....LOL....priceless. I was glad Sonny was honest with Paul but he was a bit harsh. Sonny has come out as the douche bag in all this.

The ending with tears falling down Paul's face and then Will looking at Paul picture was excellent! 

• Members

So I’m completely caught back up and the Will storyline has really picked up. Loved those scenes with Paul, and then the trio all together. 

I pretty much fast forward Hope/Rafe and the Theo Story when it involves anyone other than the DiMeras who are still my favorites.

Sucks that it’s pretty obvious Sami is going to go running looking for EJ again as I actually have enjoyed Sami feeling like Sami again. It’s always EJ stories that ruin her.

• Members

😂

Maggie is doing my head in. The actress looks awesome for her age but that is where my kind words end. She doesn’t seem to fit in the show anymore but I guess being a sort-of Horton is the reason they keep her around? The business stuff with Victor, Brady and Maggie sends me to sleep, Eve is the only thing keeping it afloat. The Victor/Sonny scene was one of the best interactions I’ve seen from Victor. I loved the way he said it how it is about Will. I have to admit I am championing a Will/Paul pairing at this stage. I think chandler’s doing a great job again. They’ve written it so well. His scenes with Belle and then Eric were great. I didn’t know Will shot EJ.

• Members

I've been watching since 2006 and loved Maggie pre-Daniel. That ruined her but the Bonnie story was fun and the most I enjoyed her in about two years. I am actually liking Eve moving in with the Kiriakis and stirring up trouble. As long as Maggie never has to cry again or mention Daniel I'll enjoy her.  

Archived