Discuss The Soaps: Archive (2010 - 2014)

3,522 topics in this forum

• 13 replies
    • 10.1k views
    • 322 replies
    • 31.7k views
    • 46 replies
    • 7.1k views
    • 74 replies
    • 11.4k views
    • 546 replies
    • 48.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
    • 235 replies
    • 23.4k views
    • 509 replies
    • 48.9k views
    • 78 replies
    • 14.5k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 16 replies
    • 4.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 43 replies
    • 7.5k views
  1. GL recasted Alexandra? 1 2

• 21 replies
    • 4.2k views
  2. Soap Christmas memories 1 2

• 25 replies
    • 4.7k views
    • 11 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 23 replies
    • 6.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  3. Y&R - New to the Show 1 2

• 16 replies
    • 3.6k views
  4. DOOL: Steven Olsen

• 8 replies
    • 2k views
    • 16 replies
    • 3k views
    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
    • 18 replies
    • 4.3k views

• He's right. This has gone for over 3 years, and they've tied so much stuff to Peter and Faison and what happened with Drew and Jason and all that crap and there's been no payoff for practically any of it. Just a lot of abrupt endings and rewrites.    I kind of want to give Chris Van Etten the benefit of the doubt and blame it all on Frank, but sometimes I wonder who's at fault here for all of this.
    • What he's saying... Wes is an awful actor and we have shitty writers😂
    • The juicy backstage drama continues. This is way better than today's episode. Mr. Rogers speaking truths. 
    • Weed stocks were my first investments.  LOL   My big one, my extreme long shot is 1933 Industries (TGIF).  I have 5 digit number of shares.  And I have around 4 other companies that I invested in, though not that much (less than 200 shares).     Last month, I got into a gaming/gambling stock called TheScore.  It's a small Canadian company with the #1 sports app in Canada. They're starting to break into the US betting market, and they also just listed on the Nasdaq last week.   TheScore isn't close to any of the big American players, like Penn Gaming, Draftkings, or Fanduel, but I'm thinking it could be a buyout one day.     I think the weed and gambling markets are going to be huge in 5-10 years.  Fingers crossed for the Democrats passing more weed bills and decriminalizing it one day soon....like before 2022 elections.  LOL   Looks like WSB is targeting Rocket Companies (RKT) next.  It's up 71% today. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.