Days: December 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Thoughts after watching Today

Sonny and Will love each other so they married. Now Sonny has a step daughter who he considers his. Sonny may have loved Paul back in the day. But I dont see it now. Paul still wants Sonny but wanting it be like it was. Sonny has matured. Paul has not. He has not learned.
Thats what Sonny was telling Paul that he fell in love with someone and they finally give each other what he always wanted and he hopes Paul finds that someday but its all about the image for Paul. He isnt ready for that loving relationship yet because he doesnt know how to love.

Also think about this:
Sonny gave up with Paul & didnt want to wait for him to come out & figure it out. He got sick of waiting
But as he told Lucas Sonny will not pursue a relationship with Will til he was ready. Sonny told Lucas Will was worth the wait.
So I think His relationship with Will is the more adult sincere loving relationship that Sonny always was looking for.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Paul and Will are the same. So Sonny is blowing smoke here. Will still isn't all that into Sonny IMO….Sonny does everything to make Will happy….Will got a job opportunity and poof he was gone…..to me Will still hasn't figured it out…lol

• Members

I think it's HILARIOUS to make Will out to be some kind of super-special partner who's perfect in the ways of love and relationships.

For crying out loud, Will can't even carve out 10 minutes for a friggin phone conversation with Sonny. He moans constantly, he's sour and dour, and he's not romantic. On top of all that, he dresses like a Hungarian refugee.

There is NOTHING about Will that's special.

Archived