December 4, 201411 yr Member It was used years ago. They retired the bigger room LOL at Chase eating Tiny Mints
December 4, 201411 yr Member I'm not watching live right now, but these two are such a waste of airtime. Abby is on all the time, but does she even have an actual story? All she does is bang Ben. Which is exactly what the ho did today
December 4, 201411 yr Member Adrienne is becoming the Mary Williams of Days. Teresa and Melanie as friends? I could go for that, instead of the predictable route of making them instant enemies.
December 4, 201411 yr Member I always thought that Abby was going to become a cook, all that time they spent with her meeting the chef. For a girl who stayd a virgin, she's sure making up for lost time!
December 4, 201411 yr Member I always thought that Abby was going to become a cook, all that time they spent with her meeting the chef. For a girl who stayd a virgin, she's sure making up for lost time! I'd be all for that if she and Ben weren't so damn boring.
December 4, 201411 yr Member Is it in his contract for Ben to be half naked on every show he appears? Cause every episode Ive seen of him he is half naked…..I am all for it considering he is only good as eye candy. Sorry but the guy can't act no matter what some say on here.
December 4, 201411 yr Member The Hope/Aiden scenes were good. I wonder if Hope is going to dig into his past and mistakenly think he is a black widower.
December 5, 201411 yr Member The Hope/Aiden scenes were good. I wonder if Hope is going to dig into his past and mistakenly think he is a black widower. I'm into that. They need some kind of conflict that sticks for a bit. Boy, Lauren Koslow sold the HELL out of Kate's scenes with Rafe today, to the point where I actually believed that there was a plan all along. That woman is such an asset to this show.
December 5, 201411 yr Member I'm into that. They need some kind of conflict that sticks for a bit. Boy, Lauren Koslow sold the HELL out of Kate's scenes with Rafe today, to the point where I actually believed that there was a plan all along. That woman is such an asset to this show. Absolutely, just the way she teared up the perfect amount. You could see how hurt she was, but not about to show weakness. Rafe was a total ass, imo. Here someone hired a therapist for him and tried to watch his back and all he can do is bitch at her. Go back to Tammy Sue, loser. Oh wait, she already found someone better! Edited December 5, 201411 yr by Juliajms
December 5, 201411 yr Member Is it in his contract for Ben to be half naked on every show he appears? Cause every episode Ive seen of him he is half naked..I am all for it considering he is only good as eye candy. Sorry but the guy can't act no matter what some say on here. PREACH. Thank you. He can.not.act. He has a bit of charm, he's a nice guy and that's what people are seeing. A talented thespian he is NOT. We've had worse I suppose. He is nice to look at though. I'd imagine Tomlin enjoys him shirtless at all times. That agenda is clear. Whats so special about Paul? So Sonny should go back to the guy that Wouldnt acknoweldge him in public Lied about who he was Never introduced Sonny to family But he's the prince Ughh LOL. These are soap characters, relax Will wasn't exactly jumping at being gay either and he fell for Sonny while in that closet too. Many guys are terrified at coming out. I just wish they'd play it better. And you ever hear of that adage you want what you can't have? I'd guess that's the case for Sonny. He seems to like closet cases. Edited December 5, 201411 yr by KMan101
December 7, 201411 yr Member Thoughts on Last Week.. 1) Point blank: the show is boring - and needs to have some drama. Low budget or not - that is no excuse. I know they can't film in the African jungle or have crazy explosives left and right - but they need drama and suspense. 2) I did enjoy seeing Melanie reconnect with Abby and Brady. Those are very genuine relationships and it felt like old friends reconnecting. I enjoyed that. I really want to see a fun reunion thought with Maxine!! 3) Paul/Sonny has me interested! I'm so happy to see SOME KIND of movement in this storyline!! WilSon need some challenges and I really look forward to seeing this story play out more! 4) I love the constant joke of literally "hiding in the closet" on Days.. It's played well! 5) Melissa Archer's first scenes were good! I really look forward to her scenes with Eric! Please let this lead to some good Eric/Serena/Nicole story! AZ needs some storyline bad!!! I also really appreciate that they are tying her in with Eric's past and even though she is a random character.. she's not just completely out of left field - she at least has some kind of history. 6) Stefano stood up in one scene this past week!! Here's to getting Stefano back in Salem where he belongs where he can actually have scenes with the people and not just talk on the phone with his Asian chick on the side!
December 8, 201411 yr Member A private jet crashed into some homes in Gaithersburg, MD this morning. Due to the news coverage, no DOOL in the D.C. market today. Edited December 8, 201411 yr by SFK
December 8, 201411 yr Member Melanie's secret is so insanely lame. I guess I'm just glad they didn't drag it out for a year like Jordan's.
December 8, 201411 yr Member A private jet crashed into some homes in Gaithersburg, MD this morning. Due to the news coverage, no DOOL in the D.C. market today. Wow. My uncle and cousins live there.
December 8, 201411 yr Member Melanie's secret is so insanely lame. I guess I'm just glad they didn't drag it out for a year like Jordan's. Went to hit quote and I almost hit "report"... lol. I'm even shaking my head, and you know how much I like Melanie and Molly. I'm only watching her scenes. Haven't seen stuff from today yet but I'm going "whaaaaaat?"
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.