Days: December 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How weird that they had some dayplayer shrink come by instead of having JJ see Marlena. (Although perhaps the best parenting move Jennifer has ever made is not sending her son to a psychiatrist who was POSSESSED BY SATAN…)

I don't hate the stuff going on now, but everything is so sleepy. I find myself watching for certain interactions but bored to death by the overall stories.

• Members

They're doing GW no favors given Will's latest actions, but that said, I don't really get the hate. I don't think CM was an extraordinarily greater actor by any means. But he was certainly more of a wide-eyed puppy dog and I think folks miss their cuddly little Will who they watched come out and find romance.

• Members

A few thoughts on last week:

1) Serena/Eric I could really get into.. but I feel like they're already setting it up as an insta-romance. I wish Serena would have shown up, stalked Eric for a couple days. Then when Eric finds out he's like "What the hell are you doing here. Get out of my town! I never want to see you again!" and then the backstory could unfold from there...

2) Teresa/Melanie interaction was good.

3) Will's return was boring - so he was "released" from the writing assignment? Please let this story with Paul/Sonny go somewhere. I just really hope that Freddie's DUI trouble doesn't/won't interfere with the storyline progression with this story.

4) I'm so over Clyde and the Poplar Bluff gang. Ben is the only one I can tolerate and I genuinely like his relationship with Abby. CS is a good actress but I have a hard time with her knowing that she is leaving like 4 months from now. Kate and Clyde seemed to have some potential at first... but I need a reason for Kate to like him, and it's just not there.

5) I really appreciated Abby telling Ben about the Horton Christmas tree decoration tradition. That was a nice touch.

6) I'm really relieved to see that Harold the Butler made it through the budget cuts and made his way upstairs to DiMiniMansion after the set budget cuts! :)

7) I also really liked Hope sharing with AIden about how her mom died when she was young. I appreciate the small nods to history.

Archived