Days: December 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I really dislike it that Kate has hooked up with a guy who seems to have sexually assaulted his underage stepdaughter. Kate deserves better than that. I also don't like it that a woman of Kate's experience hasn't put the pieces of that situation together.

If a woman comes after her stepdaddy with a gun, it doesn't take a genius to start asking some hard questions. Kate is just way too smart to play the fool here and too beautiful/ rich to be so thirsty for a man she ignores the obvious signs.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"There goes Anne Millbauer... in yet another wrap dress." :lol:

I liked Nicole in all of those Felicia Gallant feathers.

So I guess MA's character is "one to be reckoned with." They may have layed that on a little thick. Just like all of that expository background story and Marlena's insta-love of the girl. I predict that will change in the coming weeks.

• Members

A little, but I'm glad Serena isn't going to be too good to be true. I really wasn't up for that kind of character.

They should let Anne and Teresa win one once in awhile. It would make things more interesting, but I'm guessing whatever they have in store for Melanie is going to back fire on them.

Jen's haircut makes her look like Betty from Madmen. It seems so appropriate, especially now that she's being so snarky. I want to smack the smug off of her face. The underdogs can be snotty, it's not attractive on the golden girl.

Archived