Days: December 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IA. While the actor handled it really well, it rubbed me the wrong way that he was so disparaging towards his daughter & supportive of Bo. But Alfonso played the moment were she told Doug that Bo abandoned her and asked how long she should wait for him perfectly. The whole matter was encapsulated in that moment.

All the 'comedy' with Melanie/Nicole and then Nicole/Daniel was horrific. What the hell are they thinking? Melanie was totally correct to question Nicole's presence in Serena's room and, yet, I was on Nicole's side, which says a lot. And spare me with the really contrived reason for Melanie to go to Serena's room.

Paige is death. That is all.

YES at JJ being angry, Eve giving it right back to him and then f-cking each other's brains out.

• Members

I knew they were gonna screw again the moment she said she had to go back to Salem alone.

What is Beige's real-life ethnicity? She and Paul could pass for siblings. And Kassie calling Charles "Daddy" is just laughable.

• Members

JJ is the hottest male on the show now that original Will is gone. Damn the guy is hot!

Will takes off his ring? Hmmm…did he expect for Paul to jump his bones and sleep with him?? Hmmm…someone is smitten already. If he only knew Paul was his husband's ex…..lol And oye with the catcher and pitcher reference and playing for the same team….lol

Paul thinking of Sonny….awwwwwww

I see the only reason they bring back Julie and Bill is to throw child tantrums.

• Members

I'm late but here's my only thought on last week..

1) This show is defying the #1 rule of soap opera... make your viewers happy, make them angry, piss them off, make them feel SOME emotion.. but don't let them be bored... JJ/Paige is such a waste of Casey Moss' amazing acting skills and are so BORING! Seeing Patsy Pease was nice of course, but her storyline with Shane being "sick".. it's just so plot driven. Serena has potential but her being an insta-character is going to turn me against her. She has an insta-romance with Eric, insta-enemies with Nicole/Melanie, whoever. Nicole/Daniel. BORING. Everything is boring. I totally agree that this show has a HUGE gaping hole without Alison Sweeney, James Scott. Losing the two of them and Eileen all around the same time is the biggest blow I've seen to the cast I think I've ever seen in such a short amount of time. Melanie/Teresa/Serena/Eve are good charactesr but they are NOT anywhere near strong enough to carry this show!

Archived