Days: December 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HORRIFIC writing for the "Will writes an article about Paul" story.

The interviews take place in Paul's hotel room with the big bed? Really? In what universe is this realistic? Every time Will goes there, he pretty much asks Paul the same damn questions, all leading to "so who are you secretly screwing?"

None of this -- including the lame sports references thrown in -- sound real or represent anything real. I can't see any sports interview being conducted like this. Even worse, Guy Wilson can't pull ANY of it off. He's bad beyond belief. I hate watch him so I can watch him ruin every scene he's in. He has not improved one iota since he was hired.

• Members

Casey Moss should be the new star of the show..Give him a storyline other than having sex with that disgusting Eve..He must want to puke filming those scenes and she must love it...Handsome, sexy and adorable and they are making him look stupid. Love this actor..want to hear more of his music..He has a band in real life.

• Members

Eve's a slut. Who sleeps with their daughter's bf? JJ had some nerve blaming her when he was a willing participant

Julie's such a bitch and I love it. We have enough goody goody Hortons like Maggie. I love that she's allowed to be shady and rile people up

I think this is the most Ive ever heard Joey talk. I dont get why they dont use him more with Ciara and Theo at least bc I forget the kid even exists

• Members

Eve does the same to JJ though. I found their entire discussion and hook up bizarre this time around. I actually thought the rumors that Eve was going to accuse JJ of rape were true given the broken picture and how messed up Eve looked. Glad it didn't go there though.

I've been watching daily for nearly two years now and didn't know this kid existed. Maybe I missed the Christmas episode last year, not sure. Is he Steve and Kayla's bio child?

As for Melanie, I wish they would tone her down a bit. The way she called Nicole a bitch yesterday was uncalled for. She's just coming across as a rude little heifer.

Archived