Days: December 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I am a huge SC fan too and some of the fans cannot see past the writing for him..I think he is wonderful and has always owned up to being a womaizer but he is trying to change and I have seen it..All the negative posts about him infuriate me..He does not deserve it, As for Maxine and Abe? i guess you did not see the show where they decided it would not work and wanted to be just friens..It was very well written...Jordan will be out in March..hate it because I loved her and Ricky Paul Golden on AMC..Clyde signed a contract..How I will never know..A rapist? I agree about Mel and R..He acts like a 12 year old and so does she..they would be adorable together but the writers do not listen. Love Rory too and Bev..JJ is so talented and him sleeping with that ugly Eve makes me want to puke...Quit it writers!!! Do something positive with this talented Casey Moss.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How can anyone here hate Daniel and ugly Eve right there in the same post.

I like the actor, I think he is attractive, but I can't stand him on Days. Daniel is a terrible character and it makes no sense to keep him front burner for years. The ratings seem to agree that the show needs retooling.

Also, his scenes with "ugly Eve" are his only places to shine right now in a storyline. His girlfriend is a terrible actress, and he has a spark with Cassie.

• Members

I may be a hypocrite but Eve is ugly and Daniel is a good actor...can't help it she just is rode hard and put away wet. I apologize being a hypocrite..guess some of you people would have trouble apologizing for saying terrible things about some of the actors..I sure will not hold my breath waiting for that day..

• Members

No one here has anything to apologize for. I dont like the character of Daniel Jonas and will continue to express that for as long as he plagues my screen. What I dont do is lambast people who dont agree with me and take i all personal. You dont like Eve? Good for you but dont keep coming for people for saying stuff about Daniel, while you turn around and say ugly things about her/KDP. Your constant rants about posters on here who dont share your opinion is tiresome. Grow some thick skin, ignore it and keep it moving. Trust me, you'll end up with a better piece of mind

• Members

Oh look. Ben and Abby banged again. These two aren't a waste of airtime at all.

I didn't mind Daniel today since he was just in doctor mode. He was actually completely tolerable. How long until he and Paul bang? tongue.png

Melanie was tolerable today too. Her shirt was hideous though. She needs to be toned down like this every day. I can't stand when she's hyper and babbling and talks in that stupid baby voice.

So now Rafe isn't even a cop? He just keeps getting more and more pointless.

James Read is nearly 40 years older than me but he looks really good.

No more baseball for Paul. Can't he just come out now? Is something going to happen with Paul/Will? Are we actually supposed to believe that Paul would want him?

• Members

I see Paul as someone who has hid so long that when he gets around men he precieves as gay he opens up. I also feel once he comes out Paul may want to play the field a bit

I cant believe Sonny took out all of the money in their joint account then gives Will Hell after Will gets upset.

Sonny how are you gonna pay rent food, bills, Ari's stuff etc. God Sonny is such an idiot about this.

Archived