Days: December 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really? I thought he was adopted. I'm confused as hell but I was under the assumption he was Mimi and Phillip's kid. I wasn't watching when any of this happened

Really? I thought he was adopted. I'm confused as hell but I was under the assumption he was Mimi and Phillip's kid. I wasn't watching when any of this happened

• Members

Was it really necessary for JJ/Paige to be on today? JJ didn't even get to be at the ornament hanging or anything because he spent the whole episode breaking up with her for the 100th time. That thing in her hair looked dumb too.

Melanie in Alice's chair... sigh. WTF was she wearing? Wardrobe must hate her as much as viewers do.

LOL at Ciara still going on about how she played the evil step sister. She killed it!

Fart sniffer is back. Sigh. How long until he's written out again? Marlena's reaction to seeing him was cute though.

The punch at the Horton's looked like Pepto Bismol.

I love Eve/Theresa so much. I laughed at Theresa's line about the Horton's hanging their big old ancient ornaments on their ugly tree.

I love Sonny getting an ornament.

We need to see more of this kid!

aSlI3P3.png

• Members

I hope TPTB think about utilizing the Hayes' more, as they stole the show the last few days. Gabi's ornament left in the box was a nice touch.

All in all, a decent Christmas episode today. Maggie was a little cheesy, but her head wasn't up Daniel's *ss the whole episode, which was good. I'm glad that after Mickey died that Rogers didn't fade off into the woodwork. She has always been a constant for me on Days, and one of my faves[when not praising Daniel]. I'm glad they married her to Victor and kept them in the story.

JJ's scenes with Paige are painfully bad, He's great, but she's a dud. Why wasn't Ben w/ Abby? Mansi's Abby is decent when she's not just in bed with Ben. As much s I dislike JL, she's been all right this week. Her scenes w/ Peggy McKay were nice, and she and DePaiva do work as sisters.

Toning down Melanie would do wonders for her, as MB needs to mellow. She's still too OTT, and obvious w/ Brady...subtlety and nuance go a long way.

Nicole making cookies made me laugh, never thought I'd see the day...

• Members

All I want for Christmas is new head writers, new set designers who will repaint the Horton house (they picked the most drab color ever created), the ax to fall on Paige, Mel, John, Clyde, Ben, for Serena to be Sarah, Maggie's hair to move on its own, Hope to eat an entire pizza, Horton town square to fall into a sink hole and Richard Bloore costume designer to be handcuffed and carted out of LA and never allowed to pick out another outfit again (most days the show looks like a bad Jersey drag show).

But thank you Jeanne Marie Ford for trying to write heartfelt xmas shows with the toilet paper you were given by the head writers.

Oh and the lighting director to be sent back to community college to get a degree in computer science....

• Members
Sooo agreed.

I really like scenes between Theresa and Caroline. Always love seeing Caroline. LOL at Kayla scowling in the background with the son we never see but once a year.

I also agree about Mansi. She's decent and capable. However Abby can be really grating at times (mostly when written as a mini-JenShrew). At least Jen is sort of tolerable at the moment.

I even enjoyed the Victor/Maggie scenes. I do like them I guess. I just hate when Maggie's up Daniel's behind. When she's a Horton, she's the Maggie I like.

I really really want to see Bill and Susan used more. PLEASE. They did OK this year with Susan/Julie (but I'd like more) but I want more Bill/Doug.

Archived