Days: December 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Will and Sonny are just awful. Their fights are just ridiculous for obvious reasons. I really hate the way DOOL is writing Will. It sure looks like Sonny is losing interest fast with Paul back. Although he smiled when the Horton ornament was mentioned with his name on one of them.

The new Chad is just as awful.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was laughing at Will and Sonny's "fight". It came off so lackluster because there's just nothing there to back any of it up. I'm not buying any of this forced tension and forced drama. And it's clear the writers struggled to make it compelling. Even Freddie didn't seem very interested.

And Lucas and Adrienne have NO chemistry. Just sayin' .... I see no reason for them to be paired. At all. No. Just NO. And I love them both. Just not together. At all. It's also hard to care because I feel like they're only being paired because of the clear upcoming 'drama' between Will and Sonny. It will "complicate their relationship". Seriously, it's all so contrived. And yes, Paul and Sonny are contrived as much as Serena and Eric are. It's just Paul comes off better, IMO. He's more interesting. Serena is already acting entitled, like she's been in Salem for years and years and has characters falling all over themselves for her.

• Members

Jennifer wasnt awful today. I was ready to hate her in her scenes with Nicole and later Daniel, but they actually wrote her well

Who told that bitch, Gabi should could crawl back, even for a day?

Will is so lame. He and Sonny continue to be incredibly boring.

• Members

The endless scenes of Eric/Serena/Melanie talking about off screen stuff that happened in Europe and Africa are so painful. I'm seriously bored to tears with this.

Jennifer telling Daniel he needs to take his antacids before bed... what? Why is this scene happening?

Will is such a little bitch! I liked seeing Gabi again since it was just for today.

• Members

Paul is just perfection. Gorgeous man (it can't be said enough) and the actor is playing it just perfectly; the looks, the smiles, putting his legs up next to Will flustering him, the handshake, they are playing all those little bits just perfectly. And I'm not complaining about Chad being naked, either.

Serena/Melanie/Eric comedy fell so horribly flat. Not to mention all the talk about what happened in the past. I don't understand why they have to make this an insta romance? Couldn't Serena have been someone Eric knew that comes to town and then feelings develop? Why did she have to be such a huge part of Eric's life that very clearly never existed until now? Ugh.

UGH Jennifer, asking Nicole exactly who she was there to see. BITCH, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. And then giving Nicole her understanding and forgiveness. DIE, troll.

• Members

I wanted Chill with Casey because Caey & Chandler played Chad & Will in 2010 like they were two seconds away from having sex with each other. . Chad has gotten taken over by a pod and had a personality transplant and its not for the better imho

Archived