Days: December 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Even though I'm a Teresa fan, I want to like Melanie. I often enjoy both sides of a soap rivalry. But damn, Melanie is making it hard right now. This is the second time she's gotten in Teresa's face, physically stopped her from disengaging from an argument in the work place and blamed her for Brady's addiction issues. She needs to dial back the pit bull routine. Brady's a grown man, he doesn't need her to fight his battles.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And that's exactly why Will and Sonny should not have gotten married so quickly. Believe me, I do appreciate young love in many of its forms, but Will had just come out and Sonny was his first boyfriend, first almost everything.

It's a shame DAYS rushed Will (and Sonny, for that manner) into having a child and into a marriage for ratings. I would have liked to see Will maybe wondering if he was bisexual for at least a few months before realizing that he was gay, because my experience (yes, MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, for anyone who wants to slander me as a bigot) tells me that it does take time there to figure out there.

• Members
Honesty, I really have no faith in the current catch of American soap writers to have the first clue as to write anyone as being truly bisexual, or wondering for a while (minutes, hours, days, or weeks) before realizing they're gay.

Absolutely no bigotry intended, but unless Will had been considering the gay thing for a while, no fan is out of line in wondering if the character is a late gay bloomer him this day and age, or if it's the "unpopular" bisexual surge happening.

• Members

Do u know what a late gay bloomer is? Will doesnt even qualify there. Also Bisexuality is not unpopular. In fact more people are Bi than gay or straight I believe

However I believe Will is 100% gay because if he was BI he wouldnt have freaked out so much while dating Gabi & that is from personal experience as well.

• Members

I think one of the reasons Paul has not come out, besides the homophobics in the sports world is because of his asian heritage...I could tell he was really close to his family when he was on the phone to his grandpa...In the asian heritage this lifestyle is not accepted readily.

• Members

Since we know Paul has not been a Monk since Sonny he must have had sex with men on the DL.

What if Derrick is one of those people but Paul doesnt recognize him. What if Derrick is giving info to SONIX and thats why they gave Will the job.

Is Derrick just waiting for the "Right Time" to Out Paul & get his revenge? Will he use Will & Sonny to further his plot?

Archived