Days: December 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I like it that Victor is trying to scheme against Sonny with Kate and possibly help Sonny in the process.

Will had a Sami moment when he pretended to Sonny that he came back because he just couldn't stay away from his husband. What a fibber! laugh.png

Abby/Ben and Rafe/Jordan = Boring!!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The return of Will. UGH.

That same simple-assed look on his face that we always see, plus hat non-chemistry with Sonny. Gotta love it gat their kid looks at both of them like they're zombies. Time to replace that kid with one who doesn't act like Will and Sonny are complete strangers.

Guy Wilson sucks so bad.

• Members

I am so sick of the Will/Sonny/Paul angle..I could care less..I do like that Victor is helping Rafe find out about the rapist known as Cyde..Jordan should open up about the rape to Rafe..She didn't kell ehr mom..Maybe Victor will find out her mom is still alive.

• Members

The role of Will should be more dynamic, Wilson is all right, but he kind of sleepwalks through his scenes.

I hope Clyde can be salvaged and sick around, because he and Kate are wonderful together. It's about time Kate has a real love interest!

Melanie...zzzzzzzzDaniel zzzzzzzzz...

Why couldn't Marlena, a family friend make the housecall? She is a Psychiatrist!

It sure is a good thing Ben's pretty, because he's not the brightest bulb on the Christmas Tree!

Archived