Days: December 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I used to work there, I live in a neighboring city. Gaithersburg has a small airport and the people in the adjacent neighborhood say this has always been their worst fear. The dad was at work, two kids in school, the mom and two babies likely perished in the home as well as the pilot and passengers.

Sigh, ANYWAY... so Melanie was a card counter in.Vegas or something? I thought I was dreaming when I saw MA on Friday. I wonder if rhinohide will be tuning in.

• Members

I liked Melanie's secret. I thought it was kind of fun and dispels the whole "Melanie" is perfect thing. Plus it only lasted a couple of days, so I was happy with the quick resolution. I thought Nicole was the star of this episode. Some of the faces she was making when Mel pulled out all of that cash had me laughing. Also, I was glad that Nicole got to save the day. Hell, I even liked Daniel this episode for not acting like Mel was in the right, which is what I expected him to do.

I'm always happy to see Melissa Archer. However, I'm sick of Eric's whining over not being able to forgive Nicole. It's been months. Get over it!

Paul and Sonny are pretty damn cute together.

• Members

I'm here!!!!

I didn't mind Melanie's secret. I thought it was a good way to get her back to town but it didn't drag out. So it worked for me. I really liked Nicole today. I know she has a lot of fans but I've never really cared for her, but she was loyal, and savvy and just all around fun to watch today.

• Members

Now that I watched the full episode I liked Mel's scenes it brings us back to who she was in 2008. So I can buy it

I loved Adr/Sonny: I think Sonny has siisues with Paul that he needs to finish but in denial about it

He was making excuses for how Paul treated him and I bet Sonny deep down is pissed about it still

I could see Paul becoming the new business partner ay TBD2 and it eventually coming out with Sonny's anger over how Paul did hiim dirty

I dont see Paul & Sonny getting together. I see Wilson working it out & they help Paul. Paul maybe finds love with another guy (Brian, Neil, Karem, Dustin, Brent, Mateo)

• Members

Well Paul and Sonny are getting a good response from viewers so maybe they will spilt them up like they did Noah and Luke and they paired him with Reid. Sonny and Will are just as boring as Luke and Noah were.

And with Chandler no longer playing Will….I could care less about them….current Will has zero chemistry with Sonny.

• Members

To be honest though most viewers of Daytime soaps dont go online so Im not sure how Paul is coming across from most days Viewers

I do like him and think he has long term potential but I want Will & Sonny to work thru their issues.

• Members

"Are there no gay people in Japan?" LOL! That line had me rolling

HGJr6lw.png?1K714urT.png?1

Hot damn! Sonny needs to get a piece of that. Will Who?

Man, Nicole is annoying. I wanted her to get knocked out

LApiavF.png?1

Melanie's secret was so lame! She was chased around by a bootleg Cher circa Moonstruck bc she counted cards? Look at her cheesing it up in a bad wig on camera

• Members

Nicole's very well liked by most fans. There's always going to be some who just don't. The consensus lately is the character is getting crapped on, wasted on Daniel (I know you love him), and it's ridiculous how Eric can't get over what she did and how they're shoving Serena into Eric's orbit over Nicole and having Nicole look bad on a regular basis.

Archived