Days: December 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't say Nicole wasn't liked. I said I (as in me, rhinohide) didn't like her very much. I'm well aware that she is one of the more popular characters on the show.

And before everybody gets all mad about Serena:

I think Serena is just going to be angst for Ericole, and a foil for Nicole. I think it will be fun and if done well, I can like both Nicole and Serena. My favorite MA pairing ever was Susan Haskell. Frankly, I never liked Marty Saybrooke until she started tormenting Natalie. Weird. I know. Anyway, I'm more excited about Serena mixing it up with Melanie and Nicole than I am seeing her romantically involved with Eric.

• Members

Interesting. Right now it feel like Eric and Nicole are so far apart they are barely in each others orbits. The only thing that makes me think they aren't over is that Eric just can't help hating her. rolleyes.gif Whatever to that. It looks like it's going to be Daniel/Nicole short term. Anyway, I fully expect to like Serena and Nicole as well. I often like both sides of female rivalries.

• Members

I don't see what was wrong with Chad's contract. Im sorry but Sonny is crazy. He is getting the bulk of the profits. Why would he expect Chad to share in equal loss, especially since Chad is investing more money? They shouldn't share the same liability since this arrangement is lopsided in Sonny's favor

I love the idea of Teresa finally having a friend closer to her own age and like her connecting with Mel but I cant see that lasting with Abby, Daniel and Brady being her enemies. Im guessing that ending put a premature ending to that but it would be cool if they could connect despite the people they have in common.

I love that daytime has a hot Asian. Paul is love. Poor Teresa though. Its not fun watching her put herself out there for a guy that's playing for the other team

I don't like MA's character being named Serena. She just doesn't look like a Serena to me. Her character looks promising at first but I hope she isn't another Madison or Jordan. This show doesn't have the best track record creating original females in the last few years.

• Members

I love Melissa Archer but I get the feeling she's going to be another Madison and Jordan. Although Tomlin introduced Archer on OLTL (right?) so I imagine he might want to stick it out no matter what. Stause lasted longer than I expected her to. Stause and Brown were incredibly wasted.

• Members

You guys will never guess what Ben and Abby almost did on her desk today. Go ahead. Guess.

Jennifer and Daniel - ewwww! JJ would be nowhere without him, guys.

I cannot take Melanie. The show is already back to revolving around her and everyone talking about how wonderful she is.

Eric and Serena are just like Greg Vaughan said - forced. I like MA but I'm not here for this insta-pairing.

• Members

I actually like her and Eric

I dont get Greg, Serena is a relationship that happened when Eric was in Africa

Of Course there would be exposition & flashbacks.

I dont see that as forced. Maybe if Greg is so put out by this story he should leave and Days could recast Eric with someone who is actually thankful for the job.

• Members

If he's not liking the story he sure got a funny way of showing it on screen. I haven't seen this guy light up this much since he's been on the show. I think this story is actually bringing Greg's character to LIFE. He's always been boring to me. IMO, anyway, because I was never interested in the character until this storyline. Go figure. LOL.

• Members

My point is he is an actor not a writer. So you have a contract you act whats written

If he doesnt like it fine but save that for his exit interviews

Greg came across ungrateful for the job to me.

Im sorry Im sure lots of actors would love the opportunity he is openly complaning about while still employed,

Archived