Days: December 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

God, Eve's plot is so ridiculous. I mean, I'm glad someone is doing something, but I'm basically not rooting for anything here. I don't want her stupid plan to succeed, and I don't want JJ and Paige reunited, either. Why doesn't JJ just call her bluff? If he just keeps seeing Paige, what is Eve going to do? Say that she slept with him and wreck her own relationship with Paige?

I would never advocate forcing a sexual assault/rape victim to speak out about her experience unless she chose to do so, but Jordan's scenes with Kate are so frustrating because Kate's just being a smug bitch (who I usually love) and Jordan is like, "Clyde's terrible!" and is withholding the one piece of information that would absolutely make everyone see that he's a monster.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO at Kate shading Tammy Sue

k0ztyvA.gif

TYaHmtw.gif

3Gd9VfK.gif

Wasnt that lovely? I dont get why Tammy keeps trying to get in Kate's face when she keeps getting shut down and read EVERY time. BTW, LOVE Kate's coat

Stefano knowing that Chad slept with Tammy Sue was kind of creepy

I dont like Serena getting close to Daniel. I really dont want a quad here

• Members

If sober Will was drawn enough to kiss and have sex with Gabi, he is at least bi somewhere on the sexual spectrum even if he identifies as gay. That doesn't mean that he is interested or even open to carrying out romantic relationships with women, but the fact that he was aroused and willing to have intercourse with a woman can't be denied. Perhaps it was a one time shot, but folks have got to get out of this thinking that sexuality is so black and white. There is a fluidity that indivifuals can understand and live by even if those around them cannot wrap their brains around it.

• Members

The opening scene yesterday with Paige whining about how she and JJ might not get to spend their first Christmas together was painful. Nobody cares and her whiny voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

How long is Kim back for? I hope it's not just for a couple of days where most of her scenes are with Paige.

Serena/Nicole was the one thing I was looking forward to but that lasted 30 seconds. I'm excited for them to meet for real.

LMAO at Rory saying Eve's a MILF and wondering how she is in bed. I need him to find out about JJ/Eve because you know he'll be so proud.

• Members

Daniel says putting off his and Nicole's date until the new year is a good idea because that way he can talk to Jennifer... huh? WTF do they need to talk about? Haven't they talked like 1000 times already?

Melanie is so annoying and her babbling and hyperness is not cute.

This Eve stuff is so stupid. The Paige actress is just dreadful.

Dinner party = boring.

Too bad breaking news cut into the last 10 minutes.

• Members

IKR? Daniel and Jennie broke up for the millionth time before she left and they made it clear that they were over. They just talked last week and seemed to be more at peace with each other. Why does he need to talk to her indeed? Let me guess? Jen gets outraged that he wants to move on with Nicole and they fight again....UGH!

Ditto on Melanie

This Eve story is so dumb. Shane is "sick"....why does Paige have to transfer in the MIDDLE of the school year? She convinced Paige to stay instead of going home to pack her things bc she had finals to study for. WTF?!? WHY did she go to California anyway if she was in the middle of taking finals? Her classes weren't even online so her not being in Salem means she is missing them. Not to mention that Christmas is in a few days so the semester should already be over. And is Shane's condition really never going to come up between them and Kim? This story has so many holes.

• Members

I like Mel but already need a break from her

Eric/Greg Vaughn is bringing Serena Down. Melissa Archer is awesome. Maybe Serena would be a good pair with Chad???

Loved Gabi & Ari Grace Stuff

Iget that Rafe has a stick up his ass about Chad & was probably projecting thatanger on Will but can Sonny stop acting like a little bitch about Will not seeing Gabi

Sonny remenber hours earlier when Will said he was working from home so you two could talk but you had to go to work so Will went to work on the article

Well then you send hom a text hat made Will think Ari was hurt or sick. Ughhh

Although Sonny beamed when he realized he was gonna have his own ornament this year.

• Members

I wonder if Paul will start trying to play Sonny and Will against each other. Paul 100% seemed into Will. I don't really see the chemistry between Sonny and Paul, TBH. I also see more chemistry between Will and Sonny but I know many disagree on that. I think Guy is just too wooden but he's not this terrible atrocity people seem to make him out to be. So what that he doesn't have the chiseled chest of Chandler? We place way too much importance on looks.

I watched last weeks episodes on Youtube, and it really is Jonas of Our Lives. Good God. Between them and Paige I was ripping my hair out. Seriously. Why are they so fascinating to write for? I don't get it at all. And the smug superiority that Melanie and Serena have just makes me cringe. They came off so terrible in scenes with Teresa and Anne, while Jenn and that awful haircut were smug in the background. Yuck. They could write this show a lot better.

I love Melissa Archer, I do, but Serena's already the new Melanie and I'm not happy about it. They're both on way too much. And their girl talk? WHO THE FLIP CARES ABOUT THEM? And Marlena and Roman falling all over themselves for Serena? Please.

Nicole and Daniel is another travesty. I dislike severely how they are catering to two people who are dating outside of the show. I think they share a decent chemistry, as friends, but the writing, again, is just absolutely awful. The writing for Daniel as God of Salem just saddens me.

I'm also not that thrilled with the writing for Kim. Why is she all rah rah Eve? I know she's not really, but at the same time, Kim's just coming off so naive when it comes to her, for the most part. I don't know. The scenes fell flat. Eve was OBVIOUSLY working her and IMO Kim should have seen that (though to be fair she did call Eve out on wanting her to lie to Paige). I did really like the Paige/Kim scenes. I have to admit. I liked Paige in those. I just can't stand this ridiculous teen angst crap between Paige and JJ. And my initial love for Eve is dwindling. I love DePaiva but Eve is just not likeable. I guess that's the point but at the same time, I should still be able to root for her yet hate her and I'm not. I don't cringe when I see her but I feel like they're doing nothing but writing her into an eventual corner. And maybe I'd care about Shane being sick if, you know, he were ON SCREEN? How dumb is this. Like Charles wasn't available? Why does this show refuse to write for any man over the age of 40? (Stefano and Victor being the clear exceptions).

Speaking of Victor ... loved his scenes with Clyde. I hate when characters try to act all innocent when they know that the other person is spot on. Clyde is transparent as hell. I really don't care much for him and don't understand the airtime he's receiving. And I'd maybe take Victor and his threats more seriously if he was allowed to have a real edge. I also think Kate is looking really stupid for her relationship with Clyde. And also she comes off badly going after Jordan. The real Kate would never waste this much time on her. Or even Chloe for that matter. She'd squash them and move on. It just makes her look bad, and I love me some Koslow and Kate.

It was interesting to see Aiden and Hope having actual scenes in bed together. That was nice. I do like them together. I also like seeing Marie Wilson. But ehh to all of this. I don't know, it's really just not all that compelling.

Melanie acting all rabid dog confronting Teresa was laughable. Melanie has been back all of five minutes. This is why I can't stand her. She's obnoxious. Molly Burnett either plays her badly or the writers just don't really know how to write her. She's just too all over the place. However, Parker, who makes Daniel tolerable, made her tolerable. But blah to Maggie though. Seriously. Who is this woman? I don't recognize her at all. Giving her this instant family was ludicrous considering she HAS a family that the show refuses to bring on and write for. I still have small hinkies Serena is Sarah. Just from Serena commenting on how everyone runs into each other. Sarah changing her name to Serena also makes sense because weren't she and Maggie not exactly the closest? I know she's not going to be Sarah, at all, but this has to be one of the biggest missed opportunities yet.

Billy Flynn isn't the greatest actor but I like him, for some reason. I think Chad sort of comes off laughable as trying to be all big and bad. Maybe he should have been a recast Philip or a Kiriakis kid. Chad should have been left on the sidelines and probably forgotten about. I only grew to like Chad because of Casey basically playing himself for the most part. I love Stefano and love seeing Joe Mascolo and I get they want him to have a kid and we need to develop a younger group that sticks around, but meh. I sort of felt that way about EJ. Just all seemed rather pointless in the long run. I do sort of like Jordan and Chad, but Rafe mixed in with them just makes me laugh. Chad and Rafe as rivals will never work, IMO. Rafe should be in Nicole's orbit and they should be falling for each other.

Archived