Days: December 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Also I dont get what is Ben's story He's been here a year (Original & RSW) and he has no story

Hell for as much as PP screwed up at least writers gave their characters stories and that was only 40 some episodes.

Has Days Writing fallen asleep.

• Members

I just watched last week's episodes. I was somewhat surprised JJ and Eve did it again, but it will add more fuel to the fire.

I don't know who is going to go to bed with Paul first, Will or Sonny, there certainly are indications that it could happen with either one.

• Members

Finally scenes that made Melanie likable! I liked it that she showed genuine compassion for Gabby, even though I don't give a damn about Gabby myself.

Could Rafe finally be written off? I blanked out during his scenes, but I caught the gist and it sounds like he could be joining his little sister in the big house. I'm good with that. If not, maybe when Jordan leaves town she can take Rafe and Ben with her.

• Members

Funny thing about people like you..you can dish it out but cannot take it..I apologized for being a hypoctrite but not for defending SC and saying Eve is ruining my favorite soap ..she is miscast and not attractive and iMO someone messed up bigtime..I will continue, like you, to defend the actors I like and roo bad if it ruffles your feathers. Someone needs to defend the rants against SC and Daniel , Hopefully if the bigshots read how many of us hate this actress Kassie they will recast her.

Archived