Days: December 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It really does feel like Rafe's time on the show is winding down. The only remaining use for him that I could see is a romance with Nicole, since at least he doesn't treat her like crap.

All the Gabi/Melanie/Rafe stuff on Monday was really strong. Very smart of them to circle back to the Andrew storyline and have Melanie and Gabi compare notes on Nick. I just wish the stuff actually happening right now was half as interesting as the ripple effects of two-year-old events...

• Members

As much of a mess as GH is, it has stronger ratings and get people's attention. Two things Days needs to just survive.

There has to be a writer somewhere that can use the resources Days has to come up with more compelling material. Tomlin and Meng are making the most boring soap and somebody has got to invest in a new post Sami canvas. New characters are important, but the show needs balance with the vets they have and stronger stories.

• Members

Sonny was dead wrong to take out all of their savings without telling Will. How selfish and irresponsible of him

I hope this is the LAST time we see Gabi. IA with those that said this was the first time since being back that Mel wasnt annoying,

DEAD at all the shady looks Ari be given random people that try to interact with her

sZIAh6o.png

The actor playing Paul is this show's best find in a long time. He has the most beautiful eyes. I hate that it seems they are going to have him hook up with boring ass Will. It should be Sonny

While Im not upset with whats happening to Rafe, Roman is such a hypocrite. How many times has he and the other Bradys give their family member's criminal actions a free pass?

LMAO at Chad saying Tammy Sue's name is Jordan and Kate goes "this year"

ETA: Scratch what I said about Melanie. She's back to being an annoying shrew. I really hate how they keep having these little girls get in Eve's face. Seriously, how obnoxious of Melanie. I know she's wrong but I hope Nicole reads her as real good. BTW, Melanie's dress is butt ugly

Jennifer is obnoxius as well. I cant wait till she finds out Eve is screwing her son. Hopefully she gets to actually see it

Paige is pathetic. I so irritated with her boring ass and how her world revolved around JJ

Archived