Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cassadine1991

GH: December 2014 Thread

Oh, lord, Julian? That's a debate I can't bother with, he just amuses me. Sure, whatever. Ric's alive, it's all good. Him I can deal with.

Okay, Ron Carlivati, you got me! I loved Tuesday's cliffhanger and then I was disappointed at the beginning of Wednesday's episode when Faison was revealed as Fluke. I just kept thinking, "Why would Carlivati make Fluke, Faison, when he already did that with Duke?" And, "If he chose Faison to be Fluke, why reveal Faison last week?" And I also thought the storyline would be ending too soon, being wrapped up in two weeks. I wanted this storyline to continue longer and have the reveal happed during February. So glad there was the twist at the end. Talk about back-to-back cliffhangers. Fluke+Faison+Helena.......I like this! smile.png

Happy Faison wasn't Fluke. That would have been such an anti-climactic answer. It's gotta be Bill Eckert. Tomorrow is Helena and Dr O, and I am so looking forward to that. Molly was right in every thing she said to dumb Alexis, but I wonder how dumb everyone will think they are when they realize they got bamboozled by Fluke twice.

This is going to sound awful but I'm gonna miss looking at her lol

I'll miss calling her the water filter.

Remember the good ole days when Britt and Sabrina were the stars of the show?

Or when poor Kelly Thiebauld wheezed her way through a catfight with Becky Herbst and reminded me of a Paula Poundstone standup routine gone wrong?

I'm just enjoying that you're all still misspelling her last name in a variety of ways right to the end.

So last episode we had some good scenes with Tracy crying and breaking down bc she failed Luke and she felt like an idiot bc she lived with an imposter for months and didnt realize he wasnt Luke. So now it looks like she still isnt with Luke and this makes her look even dumber than ever

That's not the point I was making as I didn't compare Anna to Obrecht. She did what she did for reasons she justified bc Faison is a terrorist and monster that threatened her family's life. Julian did what he did bc Faison did the same! Granted it wasn't years, but Faison had his son shot and threatened to do the same to his daughter, girlfriend and grandson. He lied to protect his family just like Anna lied (and did more) bc she felt she had to, to protect hers. She looked ridiculous going in on Julian for breaking the law for lying about his boss' identity, knowing damn well that Julian's loved one's lives were at risk. She should be able to relate bc of what she just got caught doing

None of this happened...

Is Britt still with Nik?

Not after yesterday's show. I wonder who they will put Tyler Christopher with now. Maybe he'll just continue to exist to prop the next coming of god, Spencer Cassadine.