GH: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant with weeping Obrecht balling her eyes out like she's some sympathetic victim who's been tortured and wronged for nearly a year.

I dont like or missed him but I thought Luke's return scenes were touching with his reunion with Lulu.

Dante, really couldnt outrun old man Larry? He was right behind him. Why didnt the shoot the tires out? Its not like Larry had much of a headstart

Todd and Nina have been having the same conversation for a month

Exactly why did Ava go to NYC with Silas? This is really stupid. She honestly thought she could keep him from checking in on PC? She'd have been better off being on her own

• Members

At this point I'm waiting for Ava to knock Silas out, trash their hotel room, wait for him to wake up and tell him it's ten years in the future and killer robots have taken over the Earth. That appears to be the level of planning involved with her genius idea to go to him to "hide" from the law and front page news.

• Members

Today was good, but I am surprised this is real Luke at the Q house. I have to laugh at Dante being two steps behind Larry and not able to run faster than him when Larry is twice his age. I just don't see this being Faison. I guess we shall see. I wonder if Tracy will realize she had repeated sex with Fluke and that she gave away her company. I imagine in the real world the government would be able to nullify that sale.

• Members

How STUPID of the show to end on a cliffhanger of Fluke's identity only to reveal it as Faison in the previews 5 seconds later

a few weeks from now we'll get a throwaway scene of Tracy saying it wasn't rape bc she wanted to believe it was Luke so bad, that she chose to sleep with him or some other BS

• Members

Sadly, it'll never be addressed and I am kind of glad that it won't be. I don't trust RC with a sensitive subject. He'll just make a mockery out of the whole ordeal and further damage Tracy.

OK! :lol::P

Talk about not covering your bases. It didn't also help either that they had Fluke talking in an accent the entire episode. I'll be glad when a bullet is put in Faison and we can move on from this story.

Archived