GH: December 2014 Thread

• Members

I knew that was not Luke..Faison and the bad Luke played that perfectly...So happy Nik got rid of Britt..can't wait for her to be gone. I am ready to see Jason remember who he is..they said by Christmas..Billy Miller is wonderful..Hope to see him today.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
i know you've been watching and saw GH this spring to know that it did happen. Julian knows Fluke nearly killed his son and threatened his loved ones and as per yesterday, as far as he AND Anna know, that person was Faison

He told her to get the F out and said to get a lawyer bc he will be prosecuting her for her role in Spencer's disappearance. She confessed all after he overheard her and Obrecht

• Members

Yep!! Good Riddance! A mediocre actress at best... IA, too bad she can't take her mudder with her.. with an overbloated cast, Adios.. I thought she was put on recurring....didn't realize she's leaving. After well over a year, wonder what they'll give Nik since she won't be stuck to his ass now...

• Members

The funniest part is about the "recurring" bit is all the soap news outlets based it off of the call times, which no one is supposed to have access to, proving that they are using the same sources we are. The call line listed Britt as recurring on one day, which turned out to be an accident, and she was back filming on contract the next few times she filmed. But the soap media ran with that as the story, that she was bumped to recurring for a few weeks to wrap story when she has been on contract the entire time while filming. It's a simple as her contract ended and is being written off, I heard she will be called "recurring" moving forward in the sense that her exit will be open ended but everything she has taped has been while on contract. Does that make sense?

• Members

I've tried to watch this show again the last week or two and I just canNOT get into it. I think the only scenes I've enjoyed this week were Duke/Lucy.

I used to love this show back in the day but I just can't with all of these new people: Nina/Franco/Ava/Silas Orbrecht/her sister. I couldn't care any less about and are wasting my time. I used to love old school Luke and Anna but now they aren't even the same people, Luke literally!

This show has such amazing talented players on it but these stories *shakes head*....

And yes, it's Cartini. I'm saying this as someone that loved OLTL and a lot of what they did there.

• Members

I forgot to mention, I was surprised they had Lucy on as basically an Anna/Duke cheerleader after they took a wrecking ball to them last week. I was expecting the scenes to be a lead-up to a Duke/Lucy fling but there has been nothing in the vein of that lately. I'll be curious to see where they plan on going with it.

• Members
Good lord, did you read what I wrote? We as the audience know what's what but to Julian and Anna, FAISON is Fluke! Did you watch this week's episodes? Neither is the wiser and BOTH think that Faison had Lucas shot and blackmailed Julian by using his family as leverage

Archived