GH: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's absolutely fantastic seeing Sonny in jail after all these years of him skating, but when is Ava going to join him for all of her crimes?

And what's this bull about Sonny framing Carlos when AVA was the one who framed Carlos and threatened the life of a pregnant woman and her unborn child to keep Carlos in jail? Are they retconning this [!@#$%^&*] so Pet Ava doesn't have to pay for her crimes, or is Carlos just confused?

A huge fat yawn at Johnny Zacchara being back. I hated him his first time around and from the picture, hair and make-up hate him as well.

• Members

After the extended tantrum Ron threw last season I have a feeling they felt like they had to nominate him or else.

I thought he looked good too. Admittedly GH has the ugliest-ass men on daytime, so it doesn't take much to improve on them, but he looked good.

• Members

zJ4Kq_zps7a9162d9.gif

Starr wasn't that bad ... OK. Yes she was. But not as KaKa.

I still say the wrong Manning daughter came to GH. Dani on OLTL 2.0. [under Racina and Klein] would've killed it. She's the kind of train wreck/young heroine that is missing in daytime. I miss Dani's drug fiend ass and Kelly Missal altogether. She grew to become a good actress. Sucks no soap has tried to snag her.

• Members

I thank God they can't put Dani on GH. This team buried poor Kelley Missal - who was always talented, for the record - on the ABC OLTL in a deluge of super-bland teen storylines as they tried to make her into Starr Jr., then they eventually ignored her entirely in the final year or so. Were she to appear on GH now she'd still be playing second fiddle to Kristen Alderson, like most young women on their shows do.

Archived