GH: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's why I mentioned that she'd only be good on GH if Thom Racina was at helm. Otherwise, she'd fail. And I agree that it didn't help that Ron made her second string to Starr. But I'm not surprised. He did the same thing to Brittany Underwood/Langston, who too was a stronger actress than Kristen Alderson.

IDK.... Paige is a dud and a whiner. I think that Kelly plays a minx better than a sap.

I miss nuOLTL & nuAMC too. I get pissed thinking about how these shows could've led the way for other soaps to either be revived or move to the internet and flourish.

Yes! It boggles my mind though how a lot of these actors aren't working on the remaining four soaps. Especially younger actors like Rob Gorrie, Kelly Missal, Jordan Lane Price, Josh Kelly, and Brooke Newton. Even the not so great ones like Denise Tontz, Eric Nielsen, Laura Harrier, Sal Stowers, Daniel Covin, and even Andrew Trischitta [who grew somewhat in the end]. They were all getting paid peanuts but putting on performances better than network paid actors. So many actors from those two shows I can see in so many roles on the remaining four.

• Members

maybe Paige finds out about JJ and Eve and they recast "to take the character in a new direction". The trauma of finding out her mama f--ked her bf, turns her into a wreckless b-tch that starts acting out and getting into trouble, which is exactly what Eve wanted to avoid. It could work!

• Members

You know the "writers" can't keep up with the crap they wrote. I was super happy that Sonny reminded ODB that he was the one who confessed. Sonny owed Pigpen nothing! Why is Carlos still on this damn show?!

Sam and Patty - that had to be the most non compelling underwhelming confrontation I've ever seen! But what do you expect when the entire relationship was forced crap?!

Billy Filler got his hair done up so he can play Stone Cold - EPICFAIL!!!!! His scenes with Helena were laughable.

Finola and Anders are marvelous together but I guess Anna's feelings should be hurt because she is no longer worthy of his obsession? Huh? Only Anders and a few others could pull of something so ridiculous. I don't need to see Faison ever again. Too many clowns on this show and Craptini are not doing the real actors any justice. Anders deserves so much better than Craptini. So Clown O is about to abandon her job? Won't even spend more than a minute thinking about this as the job will be right there waiting for her when she returns.

Why do they continue to push these vanilla charactes at Michael/Chad? He's vanilla enough. Give this man a woman with an edge, and no, I don't mean that prostitute, Hosalie, played by that Gawd aweful "actress"!

Please end this Luke crap! Please!!!!!! This "story" might have had a chance if Fluke were revealed before Tony's med leave. This gives the other characters a chance to deal with who the this person really is and why he's here, but wait...that would be a story - scratch what I just said. We will just have to play "Who's Fluke" and then move on to the next plot. There's no story here!

Another below par eppy but it was doable because the pets were absent.

• Members

Revealing who Fluke was back in the summer would have killed the story. The whole hook of the story is the mystery of it, and while it seems almost certain to be Bill Eckert, this very forum had a post a week ago along the lines of "wasn't it obvious it was Faison all along?". Some may not like mysteries and that's fine, but the mystery is itself the reason for the story and at least one person does not know who it is, so there is that level of success at least. Plus, the story stars a great cast in Constance Towers, Anders Hove, Tony Geary, Jane Elliott, and Finola Hughes--a far better fate for the viewers than having to suffer through Roger Howarth, Maurice Benard and Laura Wright.

Archived