GH: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dang, Helena is spilling all the tea today!

Poor Patrick. I felt for him in that scene although Sam had a right to lash out. Im not feeling the pacing with this story. They should have had them been a couple by now to add more stakes to this mess

When did Alexis see Helena?

This family oriented Pollyana Obrecht makes no sense! RC might as well have just introduced her as Obrecht's twin sister.

When did Sabrina get fired? I don't recall anything happening to her when that whole Ava thing went down. Might as well just right her out

I am! I hope he and Sabrina can have their happy ending and start a new life in PR

• Members

The Helena and Jason scenes were so weird. Billy Miller sucks at anything dramatic. He just looked plain stupid opposite Constance.

Dr. O is evil in one scene and scheming and then June Cleaver in the next scene….such awful writing. Maybe she has a brain tumor too.

I had forgotten about Sabrina….as for her firing that was a Ron Carlivati special done off screen.

The Fake Luke story has just started recently again and I am already sick of it. Seeing Tony Geary triplets on the show is boring and tedious as hell.

Best part was seeing Johnny.

• Members

The main problem with Britt was that I don't think he even had any idea why fans liked her. People enjoyed her friendship with Brad and rooted for her because she wasn't Sabrina, but some of that played to her strengths. Once she became a victim, people lost interest. It was mostly just KT wandering around like she had mono.

Ouch.

The main thing Billy Miller excels at is when to turn red or not turn red.

• Members

I hate Vanessa Bayer (largely because she was the worst thing to ever happen to 30 Rock and her presence almost ruined the whole show) but that's hilarious.

For Billy to have played the mind control aspect, he would've had to have known about it. And you know they just came up with that [!@#$%^&*] yesterday.

Archived