GH: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL @ 6 years

I liked Kelly and Britt for the most part and she did great today in her goodbye with Spencer. I wish her well and while I'm more than fine with her and the Britch going, she wouldn't have been my first choice, but she's the one who chose to leave.

And I get what Juliajms is saying about the acting. It was very good actually and I loved Helena with Spencer. It just falls flat to me. Obrecht sobbing on the pier just doesn't work for me. I wish it did. Vee was spot on about Ron and his writing.

Constance Towers is just magic. I love that woman and everything she does.

Zzzz to Jason being Helena's pawn. I really don't care about this. It's basically Ron ripping off the Lucky/Helena mess, IMO. Which I didn't care for either. But I love me some Hels and Constance.

I wish Sam had been shot too. God that bitch was annoying today.

I had to laugh so hard after Maxie was on today. It's seriously almost very weird how we notice characters missing and then bam they're finally on.

At least it seems Jordan could be back in the Jerome/drug story tomorrow.

I can see through the writing for Sonny. He's being written as the victim. The audience is supposed to feel sorry for him. Meh. I just don't care either way. This should have been Sonny's swan song, at least for a while. I'm glad he's finally getting some time in prison but blah. And meh to Johnny being the big bad prison villain.

I actually quite liked Carly and Patrick's scenes. A lot. Jason and Laura were very good.

And about the Sam/Patrick "break up" I called it before they were even "paired" when he knew Jason was alive. It was obvious where it was going and they should have been further along as a couple than they were. The scenes fell very flat to me, at least where Kelly Monaco is concerned. This woman has been phoning it in (more like sleepwalking) for years (except in the relationship with Patrick, which was doomed before it even began). Time to cut their losses and bid Sam adieu IMO.

• Members

My goodness, Elizabeth is such a stupid ass bitch! The stranger she just let move into her house with her kids is nice to them all during the day but takes hostages and shoots people at night! Of course she's none the wiser but she and her boys wouldnt be put in danger around this thug if she had managed to use a bit of common sense here. The BITCH watches him on tv committing his crimes, yet doesnt recognize his voice? Stupid thot

The Maxie and Nathan plot has got to be one of the most convoluted piece of crap on this show. Oh and he and Sam are family? Dont you just love how the show conveniently recalls that they are cousins now that the plot calls for it?

This Julian/Alexis/Ned/Olivia quad is disgusting me. I find it sick how fluid they all are, going back and forth between each other.

Sam and Patrick wub.png Love him expressing concern for her

I don't know why Anna is trying to act all surprised from what Bob told her. She is an AWFUL commissioner. Everything she does is a colossal blunder. She needs to lose her job.

Archived