GH: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope Cartini pays for Ilene Kristen's ticket to film her what 8 episodes a year. I mean why make her Delia again, put her at Ryan's and not have other Ryan's there too.

Thats how I know they arent invested in who Ava's mom was. If they were they would have given Ilene a new role. Tying Ava to Ryans Hope makes no sense especially she is now Delia's first born. That [!@#$%^&*] dont fly

She should have been born 2nd. Born after Ilene left in 83 or Robin left in 84. I mean RH soaras'd Johnny in 1986 to 19 and he was supposed to be 10. So I can buy Ava born later

• Members

Yes Ilene knows the difference but RC has no idea who Delia is and how to write for her. So he writes Roxy and calls her Delia,

He just [!@#$%^&*] on Ryans Hope and there were so called LOVING fans who wanted RC to reveal that Dr O was a long lost sister of Gwyn Alden and that Gwyn was alive.

Im glad he hasnt touched that.....YET.... The ending to LOVING IMHO was superb

• Members

She would be around 30 in real time but probably sorased to 40.. Maura is 42/43 iRL

Since John Ryan jr was 19 in 86 he should be nearing 50 now. There is no way Ava is older than 50. Thats the issue with her being Delia's first born to me now

• Members

It has nothing to do with Billy Miller dislike. Even if I thought he was giving the performance of the century, I'd still say that I'm not surprised if Jason fans feel like the character was dusted off solely to hire an overpriced actor from another soap.

• Members

Not sure what his pay is but Miller's Daytime celebrity is highly exaggerated. GH needs him for nothing! He's not Jason, but my biggest problem is that he uses the show as an ATM. There are many far greater talented young men who would appreciate the GH gig. I hope he finds something else really soon so he can get his ass off of GH! Roger too! We lost really fine actors and are stuck with these guys who show up for withdrawals!

Archived