GH: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What does that even mean? If it's Faison they should just spit it out already. As Vee said months ago, it was perfectly believable that Faison impregnated both sisters back when we still thought Nathan was Madeline's. I'd rather they go with that than bring Frank Smith back from the dead in the form of Kevin Dobson or some other such crap.

• Members

They conceived Nathan under hypnosis in Eterna.

But seriously, how much longer until the Fluke reveal? Every time Friday rolls around and we don't know I think, " At least another week of this crap." We live in a world where I'd rather watch The bloody Talk most days.

• Members

I think Ron added a pointless swerve with Nathan on this at the last moment, possibly because people guessed the Madeline angle. He doesn't change on a dime as much as people think does - he sticks with a lot of big ideas to the bitter end - but this one I think he did needlessly change, just to !@#$%^&*] with people. It's so stupid.

• Members

The Jason stuff is the least objectionable to me in a lot of ways. Of course they'd target him, I'm surprised they never did it years ago. Whatever I thought of him as a person, Jason was always presented in the story as a super-efficient killing machine. And I think Billy Miller is doing a fine job, really, especially with this dreck. He's showing that Jason is still a powerful physical force but he is actually adding heart.

What annoys me is when people say he's "nothing like Jason Morgan" - well, fine with me, Jason Morgan was a [!@#$%^&*] zombie thug. What's wrong with this guy displaying human emotion, especially after a half dozen brain injuries, the first of which was the original which radically altered his personality? Personality changes are what this character is about - that and shooting people. He still has the physicality and the skills, AFAIC. They should make him Anna's new Frisco and be done with it. Jason working with and for the law: It would change the face of the show. There is absolutely zero reason for them to bring Jason back as the same exact brainless, mob-loving moron.

• Members

Well given your complete lack of affection for the character of Jason Morgan your delight that he's now a weak imitation is understandable. For the hundreds of thousands who loved the character, this is disappointing. Your lack of understanding is .... So predictable.

Well given your complete lack of affection for the character of Jason Morgan your delight that he's now a weak imitation is understandable. For the hundreds of thousands who loved the character, this is disappointing. Your lack of understanding is .... So predictable.

Like Ron's drab and boring stories.

Archived