GH: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't mind the Helena/Jason scenes. I was bored to tears with the Luke story. Good God PLEASE wrap this [!@#$%^&*] up. PLEASE.

Sabrina was alright but can we get rid of her? And Carlos? I'm also NOT here for Sabrina/Michael. Michael needs someone with fire. They'd be another Kaka/Michael. Just too damn boring. Michael needs a mini Carly. What happened to Rosalie? LOL

I'm glad Johnny's back but he shouldn't have gone away in the first place.

I think I'm done with this show for a while. It's just too frustrating.

And for those who asked, Alexis saw Helena at the mental hospital after she came out of Luke's room. It was brief but decent.

• Members

I can't handle three Lukes.

Sabrina is obviously going to be written out eventually. How can she not be? Before yesterday she hadn't been on in over a month and now they had her get fired from the hospital off screen. It's been pretty clear for awhile that Ron lost interest in her. I'm guessing she and Carlos will ride off into the Puerto Rican sunset together or something. Fine by me.

Oh god at this brainwashing crap... yawwwn.

• Members

Sabrina has filmed a few times since these scenes aired but not a lot. She definitely isn't out yet. Maybe there's a window they want to wait until after she gave birth to let her go. I think they're testing her and Michael but I doubt they go there.

Rosalie had an episode coming up I think about her secret.

• Members

I doubted it before but I'm with others at this point - I think they're waiting for a window to fire Teresa Castillo without leaving them vulnerable to a suit. This is classic Frank and Ron, they've clearly lost interest.

• Members

That's always possible, but I think it's also possible that they are moving her onto Michael. Maybe that's why she was fired from the hospital, so Michael would hire her at the clinic and they would have more opportunity to interact. She was missing for awhile, but that might just be because she wanted time with her newborn or a case of the milk carton syndrome this show has going on.

• Members

When was the last time Maxie was on? I haven't really watched much this week so I could have missed her .. and Kevin is MIA ... Lesley is MIA ... Bobbie's gone back into hiding, taking Brad and Lucas with her .... sigh. The balance WAS getting a bit better ... Guess it's more important to show Sonny all dour and miserable in prison. His scenes with Carlos were SO important ... and so tired of Obrecht on every damn day too

Archived