Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JAS0N47

DAYS: Jason47's new montage of 44 Horton Christmas ornaments...

Sonny's ornament, if getting one, wouldn't debut until Christmas Day, so there's no pic yet available of his. I can add it to the bottom row once the episode airs.

aww ok and also im assuming Will & Sonny are on the Christmas episodes given that pics were tweeted of them at the Horton Home the day they filmed those episodes

Sonny's ornament, if getting one, wouldn't debut until Christmas Day, so there's no pic yet available of his. I can add it to the bottom row once the episode airs.

Nice job! Thank you.

Chloe's broke, right?

Didn't Bonnie get one the year she knocked the tree over? LOL.

Yeah, I believe Chloe's broke.

LOL at Bonnie's knocking over the tree. Bonnie was annoying at times but Judi Evans played the hell out of her.

Yeah, I believe Chloe's broke.

LOL at Bonnie's knocking over the tree. Bonnie was annoying at times but Judi Evans played the hell out of her.

Bonnie was completely ridiculous, but you could see JE having fun with her. And it was nice that Mickey got a bit of a story there.

Oh god, that just made me remember the time Mickey, Maggie, Bonnie, and Bonnie's dog had a foursome...

So Sandy and Steve don't have an ornament?

They have ornaments, yes. I just have never been able to find a clip of theirs. They were mostly hung in the 1970's/early 1980's, and we don't have access to those episodes, so what their ornaments look like remain a mystery for now.