B&B - December 2014 Thread

• Members

Agreed. RS is amazing and playing a direct, shameless character who earned everything she got was refreshing (if Quinn was male, it wouldn't be an issue). I knew it was a dream as soon as the word "Mom" came out. But RS really did shine in begging for Hope to let her be a part of their lives. I thought it was great by the writers to include a line that Quinn had no family when she was preggers with Wyatt and missed out on so much. I think they need to get rid of the camp/psycho stuff and just let her be hungry and driven to get what she wants. RS & SK are two actors who really do kick butt on that show. BTW - Aly is an ungrateful twit when it comes to Quinn because Quinn gave her the makeover and attention that the other adults didn't. (Yes, it was part of a scheme, but that makeover opened the door to Oliver.)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do hope they give Deacon more to do. I have not watched B&B all that long(just since March I think) and I like him and SK so far. I like him in Quinn's orbit, though. I think they could do something more with that.

It's so weird that Hope is going to be off screen in just over a week! She is so integrated still.

• Members

I know soaps can get go overboard with baby storylines and some may disagree but I want BOTH Maya and Caroline to end up pregnant with Rick's baby! That sh-t would be gold with shady baby mamas fighting for their children's stake. Anyone watch Footballer Wives? Im thinking the Amber/Conrad/Tanya situation, but without the baby stealing and bleach cream to make the biracial baby's skin lighter.

Archived