B&B - December 2014 Thread

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God, Hope is beyond repair almost! What was Wyatt supposed to do? Kill Quinn? Yes, Quinn engineered a situation. But it was Hope that got pissed when Liam was 2 seconds late. It was Hope who accepted Wyatt's proposal, and it was Hope who went through with the marriage. No one even thinks to hold Hope to task for anything. Do they really have to recast?

• Members

Bill's actions didnt inadvertenly lead to the death of anyone, especially not her child. Bill never stalked, nor was obsessed with her. He eventually accepted her relationships with both sons and has stayed away. Whats the worse thing Bill has done to even manipulate her relatonships? Bribe Deacon out of jail and bring him to Hope when she was to marry? Thats a far cry from Quinn trying to kill the competition. It doesn't really matter though bc Hope's baby just died. If she is irrational and running high on emotions, that's understandable.

Besides she is leaving the show. The story is getting a quick halt and using Quinn as a vehicle to end her and Wyatt seems plausible. This tragedy should tell her that no matter what, Quinn will always be in her life and people get hurt around her. The only way for Hope to free herself from this is to sever her tie to Wyatt and put distance between them

I think his tears were more for Hope and the pain she is going through. No one wants to see someone they love suffer like this

• Members

I see fate as the main culprit. Accidents do happen and this was an accident. Then Quinn because she just could not and would not take no for an answer. Then Hope for wearing ridiculous shoes, while going down a huge flight of stairs. However, since no one intentionally made Hope fall, I see it mostly as a twist of fate.

Anyway, where is Maya?

• Members

No one had any way to know this. Hope fell down stairs and hit her head. Logic says says do not move the body and call 911. Liam did potentially hurt her. But, he is not responsible for the fall or anything associated with it. Quinn only has indirect responsibility for this particular incident. While people could have done things differently(like Hope could have stayed inside when Quinn went to the garden and called the cops), this was an accident, plain and simple.

• Members

So I see Hope is now blaming this on Wyatt…typical. The writing for Hope has been awful. What a bitch she is. She is so ready to hump herself back to Liam.

So I see Hope is now blaming this on Wyatt…typical. The writing for Hope has been awful. What a bitch she is. She is so ready to hump herself back to Liam.

• Members

I get dizzy just looking at those stairs. I can hardly believe there are no railings. BTW, isn't that Brad Bell's house? Years ago, I read that his parents' house was used for the Forrester mansion exterior and his for Brooke's, though maybe just the facade.

dragonflies, add me to the amen chorus re: Liam/Ryan. That last scene cemented it.

Archived